Some pics of the Looper Trooper...

bootzilla

Adventurer
Great Trooper! :wings:

ProComp is doing buy three get one free on their ES shocks (the ES3000 and ES9000 fit the Trooper), I think it runs until the end of the month.

What were your plans on a sway bar disconnect? Did you find a place to buy some, or were you going to make them yourself? I've been meaning to look under the car to see if they use traditional endlinks on the front - if they do, then it shouldn't be too difficult to fab up some quick-disconnect endlink pins...

bootzilla

Adventurer
Wow - I didn't know he had those - they look really high-quality, too. I would think that being able to disconnect the front bar would be a lot more beneficial than the rear - the back end has so much flex, as it is. Scott did some measurements with and without the front bar, I think.

Hopefully I'll be able to tell you how the ES9000's are soon - I am waiting for a set from 4wheelonline, but they are taking forever. They advertise fast shipping, and say they have a wearhouse about 25 miles from me...I'm starting to wonder if they are sending them on foot...

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Please report back when you get the sway bar disconnects. I am currently running sans bar in the front.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk