Springbar Campsite 3

EricGagne

Adventurer
FOR SALE: Springbar Campsite 3

Description: Includes the tent, ground cloth, door mat and a set of steel nail stakes. I bought it a year ago and used it only 2 times, it's in perfect condition.

Price: $450CAD or $375USD

I can ship anywhere in Canada or the United States if you pay for it.

rainerfloo

Hi there. We are interested in your tent. The condition is perfect? What would shipping options and cost be to Halifax NS? (it's fairly bulky/heavy, yes?) Would payment be through PayPal? Thanks
J

Bump !

Still available, still 300$ + Shipping.

EricGagne

Adventurer
Hi,

The tent was used only twice before I decided to get my Roof-Top-Tent so yes, it is in perfect condition.

If it's possible for you I would prefer the payment to be made directly to my bank account, this can be done via email with all Canadian major banks. If it's not possible then I will accept Paypal as long as you have a verified account and that the shipping address is the same as your Paypal address.

About Shipping. When I bought it the cost of shipping from Salt Lake City to Champlain NY was about 75$. I don't think it will be more than 50$ to ship it to NS.

If you give me your Postal Code I can check tomorrow. It would be 3 parcels, 1 for the tent, 1 for the accessories and 1 for the bars. Total weight is about 50 pounds.

Eric

rainerfloo

Hi,

The tent was used only twice before I decided to get my Roof-Top-Tent so yes, it is in perfect condition.

If it's possible for you I would prefer the payment to be made directly to my bank account, this can be done via email with all Canadian major banks. If it's not possible then I will accept Paypal as long as you have a verified account and that the shipping address is the same as your Paypal address.

About Shipping. When I bought it the cost of shipping from Salt Lake City to Champlain NY was about 75$. I don't think it will be more than 50$ to ship it to NS.

If you give me your Postal Code I can check tomorrow. It would be 3 parcels, 1 for the tent, 1 for the accessories and 1 for the bars. Total weight is about 50 pounds.

Eric
Super. Have sent you a private message with postal code. Cheers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad