SOLD - Super Pacific X-1 for F150

pb208

Unfortunately, my 3rd back surgery if forcing me to change some lifestyle events and have some medical bills to pay. So, my beloved Super Pacific is for sale. It's in excellent condition and currently sits on my 2015 F150 with a 5.5' bed. awning and SP awning brackets included. very sad to see it go. $10k
20230429_080722 (1).jpg

18FLHP

Unfortunately, my 3rd back surgery if forcing me to change some lifestyle events and have some medical bills to pay. So, my beloved Super Pacific is for sale. It's in excellent condition and currently sits on my 2015 F150 with a 5.5' bed. awning and SP awning brackets included. very sad to see it go. $10kView attachment 828489

Where are you located?

pb208

Awning was purchased at Napa Auto parts. It's an ARB knock off. It appeared to be better than alot of the Amazon knock offs. Have been quite happy with it. I put a LED strip light on the underside for some mood lighting.

Where are you located? Not opposed to a road trip.

18FLHP

Awning was purchased at Napa Auto parts. It's an ARB knock off. It appeared to be better than alot of the Amazon knock offs. Have been quite happy with it. I put a LED strip light on the underside for some mood lighting.

Where are you located? Not opposed to a road trip.
Austin, TX

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach