Superu lighting reorg

Superu

Explorer
I decided to move the Lightforces upstairs for a couple of reasons.

1) Got tired of having to wonder every time I parallel parked somewhere if I was going to return to an unpleasant site. Without the luxury of an ARB bumper or custom bull bar yet, the lights were ahead of the bumper a bit.

2) With the multi-mount winch in place it was snug against the light bar and tough to get the hitch pin in place.

Sorry for the lousy pic. I'll update it when I get a chance with a shot from my DSLR rather than Blackberry Pearl! :rolleyes:

It's also filthy since I took the kids for a short mud run this morning.

IMG00382.jpg

May move the outer lights down a bit once I get them wired up and check to see how they work from there. No noticeable increase in wind noise. But then with the spare tire, solar roof vent and Scepter cans up there it'd be hard to tell the difference! :Wow1:

A couple of welds, a few hours of wiring and the long awaited Aussie lift kit and we'll be ready for one heck of a summer!:smiley_drive:

Superu

Explorer
Slight changes.

Upon further review, the big lights looked like Mickey Mouse ears, so I reversed the mounts and brought them a bit lower.

Still need to finish wiring up the small ones, but much happier with the look.
IMGP2271.JPG

IMGP2268.JPG

Bring on the night. :D
IMGP2273.JPG

Bam!
IMGP2274.JPG

Going to have to offer up a sacrifice to Neptune soon to watch over the cargo ship from AU if that lift kit doesn't get here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat