Surplus Aluminum NVG cases for sale

1Stumpjumper

The Military used these cases to protectect night vision googgles. These cases feature a spring loaded, flat folding handle, six clasps and a purge valve to release pressure. Case is made of Heavy guage aluminum but is still light weight. Original foam inserts are still inside.
Dimensions: About 15.5 x 14.5 x 10.5 inches tall
Condition: Used-Good. I will only ship cases that have all 6 latches & relief valve in servicable condition and are in good shape. With or without foam as you choose.

$20 each or $17 per case for two or more, plus the ride(box + ship). I am not a buisness so please do not ask about shipping to a specific zip just for giggles. I have to box the item(s) and take them to UPS to get a quote wich takes a lot of my time for tire kickers.

I can do money order or PayPal.

Thanks,

Jerrod

RoverDude

Explorer
I have a similar hinged version of these. Perfect for carrying spare parts and fluids. If I did not have a supply of these, I would be on it. Good luck with the sale.

matseel

Pics

Jerrod,

Hello! Can you post some pictures and the exact weight...That would be great. How many do you have? Which post above is correct? Thanks.........

Good hunting!

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Forgot to post that they are located in Bellingham WA.

Thanks for the interest.
Jerrod,

Any chance you will be South of Bellingham this weekend. I'm in Kirkland.

I also sent your thread to my buddy in Everson/Lynden. Available for a meet with him before Saturday?

I want at least one case.

Thanks

Fred

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh