Tent trailer - good platform for an expedition build - Boston

BostonFJ40

I am selling my tent trailer. It is a Quicksilver all aluminum truckbed tent mounted on an army trailer frame. It sleeps four people, with one double bed and two twins. The double bed can be folded to create a booth with a pop up table. It also has electrical hook ups.

The military axle was replaced with a 3500# Dexter axle with electric brakes and a parking brake. The frame is drilled every 5 inches so you can move the axle forward or backward.

The tongue has a kink in it where the last owner jack knifed it. It does not affect towing or any other aspect of the trailer. The neck is long and my plan was to shorten it anyway.

Asking $2,000 now

I don't need to sell it, but I never use it. I will help facilitate delivery if needed.

More info here.
Quicksilver All Aluminum Ultra Light Campers, Ultralight Campers, Lightweight Campers, Ultra-Lightweight Campers

and here...

New Truck Camper for sale | 2010 Livin' Lite Quicksilver TC | Noble RV, Inc. | RV Sales Minnesota - RVUSA.com

The slide-in tent itself retails for around $3,500.

IMG_3484cropped.jpg

IMG_2843.jpg

IMG_2841.jpg

ll1g.jpg

cbf678b4.jpg

Here are some build photos from the guy who built it.

fcc2379a.jpg

a2434753.jpg

ec146717.jpg

1219529b.jpg

9a0fd0c6.jpg

Last edited:

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I'm a little surprised to see no nobody replying to this post. Looks like a very interesting base to me. Those wheel wells would easily accommodate some 33s :D

Bumb for ya :)

jeeper92

Adventurer
Hey

Does that price of
Yours include the tent and trailer???? I'm may put
Mine up for sale and scoop yours up I need a bigger sleeping area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven