TITAN FUEL TREKKER - 12 gallons

Superduty

Adventurer
SOLD

I have a TITAN TRAIL TREKKER Liquid Transfer Tank for ANY VEHICLE with a swing away tire carrier (4040187). It is brand new. I test fit it, but have decided to go in a different direction. Works with most swing out tire carriers. Add 12 gallons of fuel to your rig.

https://titanfueltanks.com/shop/titan-trail-trekker-liquid-transfer-tank-for-jeep-wrangler-4040187/

I bought it at 4WP for $499 + tax.

I'd like to get $xxx obo for it. At this time, local sales only as shipping would probably be too much.

I am in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles area.

Last edited:

Superduty

Adventurer
Why lug around gas cans or rotopax. Add an easy 12 gallons of fuel to your rig. Easy installation. If you aren't familiar with this item check it out. Easy to install and remove as needed for overland trips or extended back country trips.

Price drop $475 obo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Superduty

Adventurer
Bump. Somebody must be looking at getting one of these for their desert and off road explorations. Or for someone who wants to extend their range overlanding.

toyotech

Expedition Leader
The link says its for a jeep? How does it work for other vehicles ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Neat item! Let me help with the pix posting. Guys with trailers that have swing out tire mounts should look at this too. Not just for Jeep owners

jeeptank3.jpg

jeeptank1.jpg

TITAN-Trail-Trekker-with-shaker-siphon-fueling-2-650x1024.jpg

Superduty

Adventurer
For some reason I wasn't getting notified of replies on this thread. My apologies. It is still available.

Superduty

Adventurer
teotwaki, thanks for putting up the awesome pics in this thread! My apologies for the delayed response.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat