Total Composites (OAT) 6.5 Flatbed Camper with F350 Supercab

jsandefu

Selling our Total Composites 6.5 Flatbed Camper with departure angle (adding nearly 2’ of linear space) camper built by Overland Adventure Truck. It very lightweight and very thermally efficient. It is modestly built out to comfortably sleep 4 people.

All bamboo and aluminum interior.

Goal Zero Yeti 3000x power system and would be easy to upgrade to a bigger power system later with planned space in the camper for it. Shore power exterior plug.

400W of solar.

LED lights with two zones and an exterior light.

15 gal of removable water. Easy to expand this to 25 gal. Water pump. Ruvati sink. Cold water only at this time.

The Dometic CFX3 75DZ Fridge/freezer sold. I have an Isotherm Cruise 85 fridge/freezer I planned to build into the space of the original fridge alongside a wardrobe/wet/dirty hanging/storage area and convertible shower space.

I have an induction cooktop that has not been mounted into countertop yet that is included.

Dometic cassette toilet.

Espar D2 Diesel heater with a built in custom isolated exhaust and currently a Rotopax exterior fuel tank not pictured.

Maxxair 10 spd fan.

Queen bed in cabover with Froli system and Bear Trek RV Queen Mattress. I can include a full set of linens, trifolding pad for gurney bunk and linens.

Bench slides out to a twin sized bed with a twin sized cot bunk that rolls out to sleep at least 4 adults. We have 2 kids and each sleep in one of the beds and it works perfectly for our family.

Custom cushions with custom upholstery covers made from Sunbrella material.

Tons of storage. Artic Tern windows with screens and blackout shades.

Back wall is reinforced to mount racks etc if you want. I am adding some stainless steel unistrut powdered coated black to mount bikes or additional gear. Pics coming soon. I will include some bike rack mounts too. Floor is also reinforced to "hard mount" the camper.

I did have custom branch deflectors made, aluminum and powder-coated black. Haven’t glued them on yet but have all the supplies to get it done that will be included. Torklift Fastguns included, jacks, and anything else we have related to the camper’s use.

I am also considering the sale of our Truck and Tray. It is the truck pictured in the snowy picture and tray is getting installed soon. We have a 2024 F350 SUPERcab, short box with a custom SET Overland tray that is 82” wide with a 15” wide tunnel box made specifically to fit this camper and powder coated black. All the ‘overland’ factory fixings, and I can include details if interested.

We can definitely make you a package deal for the camper and truck. If you’re seriously looking, you know this is priced very fairly and to get it new would mean 8-12 month wait.

I am open to reasonable offers, lowered price to $44,500 for the camper and accessories mentioned. I am in Washington State, just east of Seattle.

Attachments

• IMG_2097.jpeg
    IMG_2097.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 477
  • IMG_1903.jpeg
    IMG_1903.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 464
  • IMG_1904.jpeg
    IMG_1904.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 425
  • IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 429
  • IMG_1916.jpeg
    IMG_1916.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 436
  • IMG_1913.jpeg
    IMG_1913.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 453
  • IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 444
  • IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 448
  • IMG_1909.jpeg
    IMG_1909.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 474
Last edited:

jsandefu

Here is a photo of the branch deflectors mocked up. Comes with a ‘wind’ fairing as well to protect the front end top edge of the camper and solar panels. You could easily add crossbars to secure additional items if wanted. Also room for at least 400w more of solar on the roof.
IMG_2801.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2335.jpeg
    IMG_2335.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

janders

I got to see this setup a few weeks back. It's a great rig. If we hadn't decided to go with Overland Adventure Truck building us a new camper, we were strongly considering buying this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad