Tundra regular cab short bed (RCSB)

nurbs

Build spec on their Facebook page.

Link Here

Pic of the other one they built. (no SC)

10300686_768167773206337_3732771559410860827_n.jpg

Those are really cool! I am wondering how they dealt with the ECU? Without the proper supercharger flash the fuel would be too rich? It could also damage the transmission.

Clutch

<---Pass
I am wondering how they dealt with the ECU? Without the proper supercharger flash the fuel would be too rich? It could also damage the transmission.

Don't know, they got 600 hp to the rear wheels, so they must have a good tuner at their shop. You could e-mail them and see if they'll give up their secrets. ;)

nurbs

Don't know, they got 600 hp to the rear wheels, so they must have a good tuner at their shop. You could e-mail them and see if they'll give up their secrets. ;)

haha yeah. well, i just looked up and down their entire facebook for that build. it is not terribly practical. it took delivery of THREE different 2014 tundras models to make that one RCSB tundra.

definitely an awesome project ---- but not really practical haha.

bkg

Explorer

I'm sure alcohol injection and race fuel helped.

Clutch

<---Pass
I'm sure alcohol injection and race fuel helped.

Just a touch... :D

haha yeah. well, i just looked up and down their entire facebook for that build. it is not terribly practical. it took delivery of THREE different 2014 tundras models to make that one RCSB tundra.

definitely an awesome project ---- but not really practical haha.

Yeah, definitely a money to burn build.

chitown4x4

Can you still get a RCSB 2014 + Tundra? My local dealer is telling me no... but I know toyota is funny about that..

Anyone seen one?

surlydiesel

Adventurer
Not sure but Toyota won't let me build one with 07860 or 05489 Zips. I can build a Reg Long bed. My local dealer has a 2013 Reg Cab Short Bed they are blowing out. Brand New!!! Love the look, want one in a stick.

nurbs

Can you still get a RCSB 2014 + Tundra? My local dealer is telling me no... but I know toyota is funny about that..

Anyone seen one?

They are not making a RCSB Tundra for 2014, and probably never will again (at least not in the V8 4x4 configuration). Grab a 2013 if you can! It's what I did :)

Littlehouse

Adventurer
Figured I'd revive this thread. I love the RCSB Tundra... was hoping to get a 2014 version but they weren't making them anymore.

Got it end of last year and had it shipped here from Maryland. Got 6K off MRSP. Here are some shots from various roadtrips.

It has the TRD Supercharger and Line-X front and rear bumper.

tumblr_n6kgqjcI691t2wj9ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6kgqjcI691t2wj9ko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz04eh2K8c1t2wj9ko2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mz04eh2K8c1t2wj9ko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mwi88hNyhu1t2wj9ko1_1280.jpg

Great looking truck! I want one....as long as my dog can fit behind the seats.

Edit: No 2014, damn it

nolamule

Hey everyone, new to the forum so I am sorry if this post is in the wrong location but I have a 2012 Tundra RCSB TRD for sale. The family grew really fast last year with twins. I am looking to getting in a more family friendly SUV that can too with and mod. Let me know if anyone is interested. I am located in New Orleans and asking $32K for the truck, but have room to negotiate.

Here are the details, more pictures available upon request:

2012 Toyota Tundra TRD Regular Cab Short Bed (RCSB)
5.7L V8, 4x4, AT (non-FFV)
7,000 miles
Magnetic Metallic Grey (1G3)
Graphite SR5 fabric
CD/Sirius/Bluetooth/MP3/iPod radio

Includes:
Platnium Extended Warranty (84 month/75K, expires 07/2019)
Maintenance Plan (60 month/ 75K, expires 07/2019)

Mods and extras:
TRD cold air intake
TRD side exit dual exhaust
TRD shifter
Bilstein 5100 Leveling Kit (front and rear shocks)
Enkei ST6 Wheels (18") - Gunmetal
BFG Rugged Terrain Tires (LT275/70R18)
Amp Research Power Steps
Truxedo Lo ProQT Tonneau Cover
Weather Tech Floor Mats
OEM hood protector
OEM bed mat
Driver info switch
Tailgat Mat
Autoshade

394570d1421033380-f-s-2012-toyota-tundra-trd-regular-cab-short-bed-rcsb-img_2107.jpg

Last edited:

jfman

Hello,

Can someone confirm the overall length of the RCSB Tundra?

the 208/209in shown before in this thread appear to be for RCLB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven