Ultimate First Aid Kit - NAR Rescue Medical Trauma Pack - NEW Retails $1330 -

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
2 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)

Ouch. Reminded me of Marky Mark in '3 Kings'. "Psssssssst."

Frank

Explorer
I think this is the same pack that Navy Corpsman wear when attached to Marine units. Its a very extensive medical kit. Top notch.

D

Deleted member 9101

Unless you have some serious training your going to need to buy the Ranger Medical Handbook to figure out what some of the stuff is for.

I actually have that book..very good information..but not something that a novice should read then attempt...lol

docroh

Observer
I actually have that book..very good information..but not something that a novice should read then attempt...lol

Maybe on pigs and goats - - gotta love EMEDS.

If you are in a situation a buddy needs and airway and positive pressure ventilation, needle decompression or has pericardial tamponad.......and there is no one else around...then read up on it quick cause that person is going to die if you do nothing.

this kit is carried by combat medics/navy corpsman who have been trained to recognize and fix immediate life threatening injuries in the field.

I'm x-mil. Got a bit of this stuff left over from deployments, running a bases casualty response team and DRMO. The new cools stuff like this pack is NOT DRMO. But I do have the FDA cert to get med equip.

I am guessing shipping is going to run $30-$40. PM if really interested. Its a great deal but still lots of $$ for something you may never use. It'll get me over the hump on my lift purchase tho :)

D

Deleted member 9101

Maybe on pigs and goats - - gotta love EMEDS.

If you are in a situation a buddy needs and airway and positive pressure ventilation, needle decompression or has pericardial tamponad.......and there is no one else around...then read up on it quick cause that person is going to die if you do nothing.

this kit is carried by combat medics/navy corpsman who have been trained to recognize and fix immediate life threatening injuries in the field.

LOL.. Yeah I'm going to disagree... as a current "Combat Medic" and EMT-P in the civilian world... your average Joe has no business flipping through a book and them preforming a procedure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven