Vector Offroad's 2011 JKE-Dock

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
The much anticipated, 2011 Vector Offroad JKE-Dock. Here are a few pics of our prototype 2011 compatible E-Dock. There are limited mounting points on the 11's, so the length of the docks arms are shorter than the 07-10 docks. We are still working on a few things, so they won't be on sale for another month or so.

Attachments

• 11dock1.JPG
    11dock1.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 226
  • 11dock2.JPG
    11dock2.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 224
  • 11dock3.JPG
    11dock3.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 231
I like where your going with this. But try to make it so the console tray liner can go back in after the install. The deep tray and liner are perfect for holding phones, sun glasses etc already. Jeep gave us useful dash space this time.

The addition of a ram mounting bar around it would be great as long as we do not loose the stock deep tray.

Saying it is difficult to find mounting points in the 11s is a understatement. I think you found the only accessible bolt. But if a clean functional design is brought to market, I think it will do well.

Subscribing to see where you go with this.

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
I like where your going with this. But try to make it so the console tray liner can go back in after the install. The deep tray and liner are perfect for holding phones, sun glasses etc already. Jeep gave us useful dash space this time.

The addition of a ram mounting bar around it would be great as long as we do not loose the stock deep tray.

Saying it is difficult to find mounting points in the 11s is a understatement. I think you found the only accessible bolt. But if a clean functional design is brought to market, I think it will do well.

Subscribing to see where you go with this.

Thanks for your interest. As mentioned, this is a prototype unit. The production unit we are working on has different brackets that run down into the tray, and open the tray up more than the one pictured. The tray will still have a lot of useful space, but the liner will not be able to be re-installed. To give the dock stability, there is a 10ga steel plate that must be inserted in the base of the tray and bolted down. In the end, you will be able to mount your phone, Go-Pro camera, etc..., and still have a place to put sunglasses and other misc items in the tray.

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
$109.99 retail/$99.99 Pre-Sale Discount!

2011+ JKE-Dock Pre-Sale now through October 2nd. Expected ship date of October 3rd. Use coupon code expedock.

Attachments

• 2011edock2.jpg
    2011edock2.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 2011edock3.jpg
    2011edock3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
  • 2011edock4.jpg
    2011edock4.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Forum statistics