Wanted: 6ft flippac or wildernest

quincytrout

I’m new here, I’ve got a 2015 stock Tacoma and after years of shell-camping and looking at campers / trailers / RTT and realizing I can’t afford a leentu or fwc, I’ve decided to try and find one of these bad boys. Located in the front range of co but willing to drive pretty far to check things out, or pay for shipping if you’re outta state. Also, let me know if you’re wanting to sell a used, sub 1k lb slide-in ?

Dan S.

Hey there,

I'm a ways away in Port Townsend, WA, but I do have a flippac on my tacoma that I'm looking to sell.
I'd say it's in fair condition-usable as is, but has wear, some repaired tent fabric, and leaks under heavy rain. I loved it while living in Utah, but now that I'm in the northwest I'd prefer something with a hard top for the weather. Asking $2,200. let me know if your interested, happy to send photos.

-Dan

syn0s

Hey there,

I'm a ways away in Port Townsend, WA, but I do have a flippac on my tacoma that I'm looking to sell.
I'd say it's in fair condition-usable as is, but has wear, some repaired tent fabric, and leaks under heavy rain. I loved it while living in Utah, but now that I'm in the northwest I'd prefer something with a hard top for the weather. Asking $2,200. let me know if your interested, happy to send photos.

-Dan

I sent you a PM too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad