Wanted to buy - Xventure or AT Horizon Trailer

carrelc

I'm looking for a pre-owned Xventure Trailer or Adventure Trailer Horizon. Preferably without the tent. Cooking galley, water and battery system ideal. I'm in the Dallas area.

pathtwo

AT Horizon trailer

I'm looking for a pre-owned Xventure Trailer or Adventure Trailer Horizon. Preferably without the tent. Cooking galley, water and battery system ideal. I'm in the Dallas area.

We are about to post a for sale on our Horizon AT Trailer purchased in the Summer of 2008. Our invoice, without a tent, was $15,974.47. This includes nose box, awning package, kitchen/galley with partners slide out stove, AGM battery and battery charger in nose box, electric brake upgrade with 10 inch drums, Engel MT-45 liter refrigerator on slide mechanism, Zodi hotman extreme portable shower with stove, 265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor Pro Grade tires with alloy rims, two fuel cans and AT holder for said cans, and Pahaque Teepee Shower Tent. This unit has air bag suspension. It has AT supplied cross bars, three, to support a roof top tent as desired.

The unit has had a handful of outings and is in like-new condition with the exception of some mild rock chipping.

We have the original 360 degree coupler and the new upgraded coupler as well.

We are located in Bend, OR. Sale price $12,500. Shipping and pickup arrangements to be made by buyer.

Please advise your interest. Invoice copy and photos can be made available.

Thank you!!

drstephen_russell@hotmail.com

Jon Nelson

Observer
Markimus - I have an interest in the Xv - PM me and we can start a discussion on what I'm thinking about - Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob