Wanted: Willys wagon

fowldarr

Explorer
Yeah, keep searching Craigslist, they are out there. I will say, these are not the best daily drivers....

fowldarr

Explorer
Nice one on Logan Utah Craigslist that appears to be in Lake Tahoe. Where are you, and what is your budget?

Gooseberry

Explorer
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366073145.531475.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366073162.171545.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366073186.397830.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1366073204.378576.jpg

Cats not included and its in a work yard down the street

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flameout

Thanks for all the great links! A little info about me: I'm in Montana, budget wise- less than 20k. That's a wide berth. I'm looking for one that's got a lot of the common upgrades done ie 350 ect. I'd prefer not to have to paint it and fix a real rust problem. I'd like a "driver", not a garage queen. I realize they aren't great daily drivers, but that's all perception really. image.jpg

That's kinda what I'd like to find...actually that color as well. It's like the one my Dad had when I was a kid. Thanks again everyone for the help.

That one in Lake Taho is sold. It was perty close.

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
That truck makes me want one too. Even if that one is really a TJ with a Willy's body, I still want one.

Thanks for all the great links! A little info about me: I'm in Montana, budget wise- less than 20k. That's a wide berth. I'm looking for one that's got a lot of the common upgrades done ie 350 ect. I'd prefer not to have to paint it and fix a real rust problem. I'd like a "driver", not a garage queen. I realize they aren't great daily drivers, but that's all perception really. View attachment 155766

That's kinda what I'd like to find...actually that color as well. It's like the one my Dad had when I was a kid. Thanks again everyone for the help.

That one in Lake Taho is sold. It was perty close.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk