What size tires are you running on your AEV 2.5" (pics please!!!)?

berick1

I'm about to pull the trigger on a 2.5" AEV lift for my '15 JK Sport and can't decide on what size tire to run. I'm torn between 33" / 34" / 35". I know if I go with a 35" I would need to re-gear, but would I if I went 33" or 34"? The Jeep is my daily driver and the main off-road use it will see is to and from hunting / fishing / camping spots with occasional ORV park trips as well.

Any advice anyone out there can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

-Brett

Swedishfury

I'm running 35"s on my 2.5 lift and love it. I do rub on my stock fenders at full flex. I'm going to add another 1" teraflop spacer to fix that though. I have a lot of extra weight on my jeep from the bumpers and rack though.image.jpg

jjohnson1892

Adventurer
I'm running 35s with the 2.5" AEV lift (3.73 gears / auto and have not regeared, bit slow but absolutely drivable). Check my instagram link in my signature for a bunch of pictures, you'll also see it with 32" MTs that I had before I upgraded the tires.

Chris85xlt

Adventurer
my 35s would rub slightly at full flex with 2.5" of lift. i just trimmed my fenders for more clearance.

I regeared to 4.56 but im also running the weak 3.8L so i cant help you much

BPage

Adventurer
Nitto Trail Grappler MT 295/70/R17 (approximately 34" at 35psi) and no rubbing, great on road and off. A little bit of a hum but not noisy.

Bumble12

I'm running the 2.5 xt and 35" toto r/t's awesome combo. I also have 4.10's stock (rubicon). I can't complain too much about drivability. Rides better than stock and totally transforms the look of it. I don't have pictures before the fenders though pic with the kayak is 315/75r17 bfg all terrains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven