White 2004 LX470 w/ 115,750mi

terrafirma

I have a very clean 2004 LX470 for sale.

It was serviced at Lexus Tustin and Lexus Malibu and comes with a detailed service history. The previous owner loved the car and it shows. The major 90k mile servicing was done at a Lexus dealership. Since purchasing it, we have had it inspected twice: one was done by Carlsbad Lexus. It passed with flying colors and we were congratulated for finding a car in such immaculate condition.

It comes fully loaded with premium Mark-Levinson audio, CD-changer, navigation, back-up camera, climate control, power rear windows, heated seats and side-mirrors, auto-darkening mirrors, power retracting mirrors, and a great deal more. It also has the very convenient "adjustable height suspension" (AHC) which allows you to raise and lower the car -- from the driver's seat - for your loading/unloading and off road/high-clearance needs.

The exterior is immaculate. There are no dents, scratches, or dings of consequence. It's painted in Diamond White Pearl which is one of the highest quality and most expensive paints available. This paint has proven again and again that it can stand up to huge amounts of environmental abuse and continue to look nicer than brand new cars coming off the lot.

The interior is much like the exterior: clean and well cared for. The carpets are stain-free and have been protected by a set of factory Lexus floor mats its entire life (included). The leather is exceptionally clean and well cared for. The steering wheel and dash have no cracks, tears, scratches, or blemishes. It comes with all of the original documents including the owner's manual, navigation disk, key-tag, etc.

The car is in pristine mechanical condition. Everything has been serviced at the factory intervals and the entire car was just given a clean bill of health from Lexus. I will provide a detailed life-time service history for the car. Stock #540987. Vehicle is sold "as is" unless buyer purchases separate extended warranty.

I am happy to arrange shipping domestically and will export and ship anywhere in the world. All shipping, transport, and export fees will be charged to the buyer. Please see payments and deposit section for payment and deposit terms.

Please visit our website (forgive the construction) or contact me directly with any questions you might have. I am available to answer any of your questions by phone or email Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm PST. If you are local and interested in seeing the vehicle, a showing/test-drive can be arranged by appointment only.

TERRAFIRMA MOTORS, LLC
www.TerraFirmaMotors.com
(760)230-3002

Attachments

• 100_0747.jpg
    100_0747.jpg
    606 KB · Views: 374
  • 100_0700.jpg
    100_0700.jpg
    559 KB · Views: 442

dnellans

Adventurer
" It's painted in Diamond White Pearl which is one of the highest quality and most expensive paints available"

Is this description for real? I'd be happy if we deleted this post for not following the for-sale rules :rolleyes:

terrafirma

Sorry for the lame description. I'll review the copy better next time. That was a little cheesy.

Also, my apologies for taking this long to respond. I got distracted with life and havent logged onto expo since posting. Not considerate on my part.

Did I break the rules? I apologize. I will take my tarring and feathering now. I've been a lurker here for a while. Forgive me while I hit the learning curve actually participating.

Is there a problem with me being a dealer? I had a clean LX for sale and I figured someone over here might like to know. I meant no harm. My daily driver is a semi-built LX and I'm and expo and mud member.

For future research. The LX sold and shipped to Chicago for $24,600.00USD a few days after I posted it here... though to my knowledge the buyer was not an expo member.

To respond to the tax question. Yes, it wouldve been subject to sales tax based upon your local tax rate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism