WTB AT Overland Summit 6.5' bed

ebethmann

I'm looking for an AT Overland Summit for a 6.5' bed (Ford F-150). Located in Colorado but can drive for the right deal.

Mine is not an AT overland Summit, but I am selling my OVRLND camper for a 6.5’ bed and I am in CO. The vertical walls and full pop top rather than wedge give you much more room without increasing the footprint of the truck.

Good luck in your search.

Attachments

• C4B950F2-DB3B-47A8-BA45-A639423A6AA9.jpeg
    C4B950F2-DB3B-47A8-BA45-A639423A6AA9.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

ebethmann

Hi! I saw yours, looks awesome. As much as I’d like more space, I prefer the ease of pushing the bed up in tact rather than having panels to remove and put together each time. It’s just me so I’m looking for easier up/down over space. Thank you though!

I have an Oru Designs that the upper areas have hard walls. Located in Ogden UT

Asking 11.5k but will make you a deal

Attachments

• 20230719_135912.jpg
    20230719_135912.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
Hi there,

We're the longtime Utah dealer for AT Overland. We'll have a brand new 6.5' Summit being delivered in October, located in SLC. It's currently available for a deposit.

Options are as follows:
  • Front Cab Slider Window
  • Passenger Side Top Hinged Window w/ Bug & Privacy Screen
  • Rear Liftgate Window
  • Electric Roof Hatch w/ Spoiler + LED Lighting
  • MaxxAir 6200 Fan
  • Full Length 100” Aircraft Track Only
  • Passenger Side Awning Bracket Kit, w/ 2 Awning Brackets
  • Pre-Wire for Solar Panel only.
Reach out to Morgan @ Equipt Expedition Outfitters, 866-703-1026x4, or email sales@equipt1.com.

Good luck on the hunt!

Last edited:

EquiptExpOutfitters

Supporting Sponsor
I have a Vagabond Nomad. Big upgrade over the AT as the bed is larger and full back panel. Let me know if you're still looking! It will fit your F-150.

View attachment 794073
That door is pretty sweet, I haven't seen that before. What's best for someone is ultimately relative to their needs. Someone who needs a truck bed for truck bed things might find and AT to be better solution whereas someone who doesn't want to climb over the tailgate might find that Vagabond door to be the best solution. The bigger bed is nice but so are the insulated walls of AT topper. There is something for everyone and there are usually compromises in every direction. GLWS, your truck looks really nice!

That door is pretty sweet, I haven't seen that before. What's best for someone is ultimately relative to their needs. Someone who needs a truck bed for truck bed things might find and AT to be better solution whereas someone who doesn't want to climb over the tailgate might find that Vagabond door to be the best solution. The bigger bed is nice but so are the insulated walls of AT topper. There is something for everyone and there are usually compromises in every direction. GLWS, your truck looks really nice!
Sure is dependent on someone’s needs! Vagabond is fully insulated too, with the bigger bed. Back panel can come off too and the tailgate and a window can go in. Pretty nice to completely block off the tailgate gaps. No seal is as good as a full back panel. Also a clear layer of fabric for the tent windows…lots of advantages for a full-size truck. Then again, Vagabond will likely never produce another camper.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad