WTB: DOMETIC COOLMATIC CRX 110 or similar Upright 2-way(AC/DC) fridge 3 cubic ft

Looking to buy a 2 way AC/DC upright compressor fridge to fit in my FWC Hawk. The 3 way "Americana" RM2354 just is not cutting it. I found the Dometic CRX 110 model, but open to similar options. Needs to fit in the hole that the current fridge will leave 30-5/32 H x 21-7/8 W x 22.5 D".

I am located in Boulder CO, and willing to drive a couple hours for the right fridge. Probably doesn't make sense to ship.

ycontractor

Looking to buy a 2 way AC/DC upright compressor fridge to fit in my FWC Hawk. The 3 way "Americana" RM2354 just is not cutting it. I found the Dometic CRX 110 model, but open to similar options. Needs to fit in the hole that the current fridge will leave 30-5/32 H x 21-7/8 W x 22.5 D".

I am located in Boulder CO, and willing to drive a couple hours for the right fridge. Probably doesn't make sense to ship.

I have a dometic cr110 fridge from a 2006 Grandby in working condition. I just replaced it with a truckfridge TF65 so that I could have more storage space. I'm in Tucson AZ if you are interested. I have a posting on Tucson's Craigslist, just search for dometic fridge.

That's exactly what I am after. Unfortunately, a 13 hour drive each way would make it cost-prohibitive. Are you willing to ship? Or any plans to head in the general direction of Colorado in the next few weeks/months?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3