wtb kimberly kamper caravan

Workhorse

Observer

johlman

Well I've got an S3. New But last years model. Nothing changed except the 12 volt system went to a 48 volt system. So a 2023. We havn't taken it anywhere yet. That is to come shortly. WE had an enormous GXV so this down sizing will be interesting. It is almost cost prohibitive to ship these Cruisers to the US. Not only did it take forever because the port in Australia couldn't get it together so the ships just left or didn't stop, but the cost was crazy expensive. If that cost is being passed down to the clients in the US, I suspect KK will not be a going concern in the US in the months to come. God Bless Dave, hardest working guy in this show business, however he can't get that shipping price down. After I get a few months on this beast, I'll put up a fair assessment. And KK is not shipping the Kamper to the US this year.

WFOORBUST

Mine is posted here for sale.

FordGuy1

Adventurer
Well I've got an S3. New But last years model. Nothing changed except the 12 volt system went to a 48 volt system. So a 2023. We havn't taken it anywhere yet. That is to come shortly. WE had an enormous GXV so this down sizing will be interesting. It is almost cost prohibitive to ship these Cruisers to the US. Not only did it take forever because the port in Australia couldn't get it together so the ships just left or didn't stop, but the cost was crazy expensive. If that cost is being passed down to the clients in the US, I suspect KK will not be a going concern in the US in the months to come. God Bless Dave, hardest working guy in this show business, however he can't get that shipping price down. After I get a few months on this beast, I'll put up a fair assessment. And KK is not shipping the Kamper to the US this year.
The 15k it costs to ship my S3 was worth every penny. Now that I have owned the trailer for almost a year, it has exceeded my expectations in every way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad