WTB Low Profile Roof Rack for 4th Gen 4Runner

kjkeiter

Hey all:
We are looking to add an RTT to our 2006 4Runner and still fit the vehicle into our garage. As such, I'm looking for a low height roof rack - like a Prinsu or Sherpa Princeton - that sits less than 3" above the roofline of the truck. Please message me if you are interested in selling something that fits the bill. We live in Colorado Springs, by the way. I'm willing to drive a bit to get it, or possibly have it shipped. Thanks!

Adrien405

I have a Eezi-Awn K9 rack for sale. I bought it from Equipt 1 in SLC in 2018. Only had it mounted for a little bit then took it off. It’s been kept indoors since. I have a for sale post on here from a bit ago as well. I am located in Michigan though.

kjkeiter

I have a Eezi-Awn K9 rack for sale. I bought it from Equipt 1 in SLC in 2018. Only had it mounted for a little bit then took it off. It’s been kept indoors since. I have a for sale post on here from a bit ago as well. I am located in Michigan though.
Thanks for the offer! Do you know how high the top of the crossbar sits off the roof of the 4Runner. Fitting in the garage is tight so the models I have been looking at sit 2 or 2 1/2" above - which barely works!

Adrien405

I do not know off the top of my head. We would have to get in touch with Equipt 1 or another dealer and ask them. The feet are height adjustable though! That’s done so some roof designs are curved and angled and this makes the rack sit evenly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk