WTB RIG HAVE 10K TO SPEND.

low-n-slow

Really looking for a reliable off road/expedition/crawler rig. It will be my daily driver so has to be street legal and have doors, windows, etc. I gave 10k cash im willing to spend. Locked is a plus. I dont want projects or piles of rust. Really dont want any rust at all. Willing to fly to you and drive it back.

I browse the for sale ads as much as I can but sometimes you miss some.

Open to anything, fjs, lexus, land cruiser, toyota, land rover, etc etc.

Cant spend a dime over 10k.

Thanks guys!

BreckBJ44

Observer
May have something for you... No rust but would need some little things... 1994 Locked Land Cruiser FZJ80. 2.5" Downey lift, 35" on FJC 17s. High mileage but gets 16 to the gallon so I think the engine was rebuilt or replaced along the way. I drive it cross country without issues. Price is not near your $10K mark so you could buy toys right off of the bat...

jake1967

I have a Land Cruiser with all the goodies, see below and let me know if you are interested...
1992 FJ80: Front ARB, Rear IPOR w/ dual swingouts (spare tire and ladder, Snorkel, OME Suspension, Wilderness Rack w/Wind Deflector, HELLA Rallye Black 1000 Driving Lights, Extreme Hi-Lift Jack, SOR Seat Covers all rows, Tuffy Deluxe Security Console

FJFOOL

I would part with mine, it has been wheeled so there are a few minor dents, though. '97 FZJ80, are you still looking ?

zooroadbaja

Adventurer
May have something for you... No rust but would need some little things... 1994 Locked Land Cruiser FZJ80. 2.5" Downey lift, 35" on FJC 17s. High mileage but gets 16 to the gallon so I think the engine was rebuilt or replaced along the way. I drive it cross country without issues. Price is not near your $10K mark so you could buy toys right off of the bat...

out of curiosity how does your lc get better mpg then what the government site says best it gets is 14,

http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/11569.shtml my bar

low-n-slow

hey guys i couldnt pass up a great deal on a 2009 sxv 550. So now I only have 6000 to spend!!

I feel like i could still get a good rig for that price! what you got?

rover3

would you be interested in RRC '93 LWB with 90k miles? ardennes green/ sorrell arb winch bumper, rack, springs, 2" lifted, new tires, custom sound system, seat covers/full all weather mats, everything works

have ad up on here...

overland4x4

Hi, I have a 1996 Land Rover Discovery for sale that would be a great basis for you to start with. It already has lockers and lift among many other modifications. with 10,000 to spend you could make one heck of a nice Discovery. It is also a rare manual transmission with manual seats and no sunroof.
I'm asking $3,900
here is a link to my ad on Craig's list. http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3172933839.html
Thanks, Rob.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy