WTT: Arb 2500 awning w/screen room for 2000

fast_suv

Adventurer
Update :
Sooo...
I'm open to trades for items or offers for buying the awning and screen room out right. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I'm thinking around 350.00 is fair? If I'm not in a fair ball park PM me an offer.

I'm really looking for a dji phantom vision 2 + drone with camera so cash is on the top of my list. A gopro is up there too... I'll worry about a new awning come spring...

-----------------------

I'll give this a try first.
I'd like to trade my ARB 2500 awning with screen in room for the slightly smaller 2000 awning and canvas or screen room.

I'd trade the awning and screen room for the 2000 awning and 130.00 too.

889c322a082cc8a19d57300772ace8ca.jpg

ad854b78c40abfd1b1f9926da6699042.jpg

1bfc2b960cf89cf055bb6b14beb7ef4d.jpg

Pic of the screen from pervious owners jk

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Swedishfury

Why are you wanting to trade? Is the 2500 slightly too long for the Gobi? I'm asking because I ordered a Gobi and am looking into awnings. I'm also located in Virginia.

fast_suv

Adventurer
Its a great fit, I have a gobi and the guy i got it from had a Gobi. I actually like the little extra on the gobi on the JK because it allows for both doors to open, while keeping the ran or bugs out and is sill centered on the rack.

BUTTT....... I have an off road expo trailer and its a little long if i want to swap back and forth between the two...

Not in a hurry to get rid of it but if someone was looking for a trade i figured i'd give it a shot..

Where in VA are you? Always cool to have another POC for trail rides or camping trips

Swedishfury

I'm in Norfolk. I cruise up to DC every once in a while though. I'm heading through Fredericksburg this weekend. Pm me if your willing to sell the awning and screen room and how much you want. I also have a sPod I'm interested in selling if you want to include it in a trade.

I'm always down for camping trips/trail runs.

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
I have a 2000 x 2500 with enclosed room I'd be willing to trade for 2500 x 2500, only problem is the friction of distance between Boston and Fredricksburg.

fast_suv

Adventurer
Sooo...
I'm open to trades for items or offers for buying the awning and screen room out right. I don't remember exactly what I paid for it but I'm thinking around 350.00 is fair? If I'm not in a fair ball park PM me an offer.

I'm really looking for a dji phantom vision 2 + drone with camera so cash is on the top of my list. A gopro is up there too... I'll worry about a new awning come spring...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

fast_suv

Adventurer
I have a 2000 x 2500 with enclosed room I'd be willing to trade for 2500 x 2500, only problem is the friction of distance between Boston and Fredricksburg.

Not sure how to work out the shipping... they are pretty large and cumbersome

REDrum

Aventurero de la Selva
Not sure how to work out the shipping... they are pretty large and cumbersome

I still have original shipping tube so shipping to you is no problem. Idea situation would be either me to be traveling south or you to be traveling north sometime over the next month or so, then we have a plutonic meet-up on some highway rest stop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven