WV: M1101 trailer for sale

WVU Dodge

Hey, I know this is my first post, so I understand if you're leery, but I have an M1101 trailer for sale. I've done alot of reading on here about these, but I recently converted my M101 trailer to dump (a real hydraulic dump, not just replacing 2 bolts with 1/2" pins), so I it fills all my needs and don't need this one.

Anyways, its $1200 for the M1101 and I'm in Fairmont, WV. You guys already know the specs, but its identical to a M1102, all aluminum body, like-new 37" run-flats, parking brakes and surge brakes. You can see pictures on craigslist at http://morgantown.craigslist.org/hvo/4433846143.html

Thanks.

WVU Dodge

Interested
Wanted to know if you have title and tarp?
Does it have any issues?
Did you converted to 12v? Wandering if i can just hitch it and drive to NY if the lights work
I have a ram too

Price is now dropped to $1,000. Tarp and bows are not included. I have them and am keeping them for myself, but the "everything is for sale" motto applies if your interested.

It does not have a title. I converted the lights to 12v and converted it to a 4 pin connector. You can drive it as far as you please, its in excellent condition. I just hauled a pallet of retaining wall block, 3200lb and can't say enough about how well these things are built.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner