Zone RV Question

HowardH

Adventurer
Hello,

Zone makes several models of trailer; off road, venture, base, summit, expedition and I can’t find descriptions on their web site that explains the differences between the models.

Other than the Summit is carbon fiber.

Forr example they say the Base is for over landing. So what is the Off-road for? How are the two models different?

I’ve emailed Zone but got non informative replies.

Anyone know?

Last edited:

slindn

I just saw a post about this in the FB group where someone was asking if the Base models were as good off-road as the Off-road models. The answer was yes because they have the same frame and suspension. My understanding is that the Base models come preconfigured without a lot of options whereas the Off-road models can be more customized. I also reached out to them over the summer to see if they had any updates on plans North America. DIdn't get any response other than that they were working on it.

WFOORBUST

If you search this thread there was some information that I posted along with a few others. Zone told me at first they were looking at the US but it took of so big in Australia that they weren't look at exporting to the US at this time. I was really looking at getting one myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven