Complete Overland Journal Set for Trade or Barter..

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
After having subscribed to the Overland Journal from the start I have just received the last issue of my subscription. Now it's time to clear their spot on the library shelf. Instead of putting them out to pasture I thought somebody here on the Portal might want them. They have no monetary value to me and as exchanging money is boring I thought that instead I'd but them up for trade for a useful/interesting/unusual item that might be of interest to me.

Here's the complete collection of OJs (all issues including the Gear issues) from the very first to the most current and they will be traded as a complete set. All are in great shape though four have slight corner bends....never used as bathroom reading stock...:elkgrin:

100_3103.jpg

Here's how this will work. I will ship to you at my cost the magazines and you will pay for shipping your item to me. Items to be considered, but not limited to, would include:

*Jeep parts and swag
*Tundra parts and swag
*Nice pieces of death dealing steel. No wall hangers or pig sticking epees
*Old wood working tools such as skips and drawknives
*useful bits of kit
*Home prepared Canned goods (especially peaches), smoked sausages and other kick ******** food stuffs
*Unique and/or bizarre items of a historical or biological nature
*Interesting tomes of history or adventure and not necessarily of this universe
*Promises of martial support for the upcoming Apocalypse (references and verified history of bad-assness will need to be provided)
*Anything old and cool
*Vintage Buick swag or cool hot rod parts/swag
*Or anything that catches my attention.

I'll let this run for a bit and then pick the item that tickles my fancy the most. So if you've got some useful/cool junk and want my useful/cool junk make me an offer. No money will be accepted. Let the games begin!

Last edited:

The Rover Shop

Explorer
I'm in for the marital bit....I am a kick *** mechanic and i can step up your game a bit and I bring my own Land Rover instead of that CHJEEP stuff.....hey, it is overland journals we are talking about...LOL...unless of course you get a better offer...

Idlehour

Observer
have you considered cursing the library? that it can only ever be bartered for, if ever sold for folding money.... :smileeek:

going eclectic here with some "hot rod swag" as in a one of a kind (unless i make another one) object d'garage art made out parts ripped out of the still combusting air cooled hearts or cars (kidding - all cars were dead at the time of harvest)

DSC_3861.jpg

DSC_3862.jpg

also doubles as a plant stand: :ylsmoke:
DSC_3870.jpg

Sempertoy

Explorer
I have some frog (flame retardant organizational gear) from my last deployment. I have some long sleeve grid fleeces, I have a light cream one. Some long johns, maybe a top and bottom. All frog gear, all desert marpat. If you are interested I can get some pics and details. Sizes large or xl on all items.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
I'm in for the marital bit....I am a kick *** mechanic and i can step up your game a bit and I bring my own Land Rover instead of that CHJEEP stuff.....hey, it is overland journals we are talking about...LOL...unless of course you get a better offer...

Well a good mechanic is always a bonus but how's your Kung ****? As far as Landies...errr..not so much. :sombrero:

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner

Now that's cool and well done but I'll have to run it past the wife. The garage and basement are my domains, household decorations need spousal approval. There already to many dead animals, skins and weapons in our decor for her as it is.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
I have some frog (flame retardant organizational gear) from my last deployment. I have some long sleeve grid fleeces, I have a light cream one. Some long johns, maybe a top and bottom. All frog gear, all desert marpat. If you are interested I can get some pics and details. Sizes large or xl on all items.

Those could come in handy, please PM me some pics if you would. Thanks for the offer.

The Rover Shop

Explorer
Well a good mechanic is always a bonus but how's your Kung ****? As far as Landies...errr..not so much. :sombrero:
Kung **** is a little rusty...but 7 years trainng in Tae Kwondo and competing in numerous competitions achieve me a brown belt... might be able to still do the splits if thats what you are hinting at...LOL....:bowdown:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears