Complete Overland Journal Set for Trade or Barter..

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
I'm getting some good offers, thanks all. I'm gonna let this roll until Friday and make a decision so as to not drag it on to long but give everybody a chance at them.

magaw

Magaw
I have one antique draw knife and a vintage Willys tailgate from a 1963 cj5 . I was gonna use it for a wall hanging in my man cave, but I would rather make the trade. I also have a few antique hand saws too. I can't get pics until tomorrow, though. I also have an antique axe head, not a battle axe , but very strange looking kind of double bitted but has one very large blade and one very small blade

Last edited:

zolo

Explorer
Do you have this?

Cool idea so....
Id like to throw my hat in the ring.
Not sure if you have the LWR and LWD series. But Id be willing to trade both series for the set?

Attachments

• lwr.jpg
    lwr.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 61

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Your fathers lightsaber. Not as clumsy or random as the mass produced version, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age. Wielded by Anakin Brady himself, before the dark times... Before the Empire.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
I have one antique draw knife and a vintage Willys tailgate from a 1963 cj5 . I was gonna use it for a wall hanging in my man cave, but I would rather make the trade. I also have a few antique hand saws too. I can't get pics until tomorrow, though. I also have an antique axe head, not a battle axe , but very strange looking kind of double bitted but has one very large blade and one very small blade

These sound cool..could you post or Pm a couple pics. Thanks for offerng these.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
Cool idea so....
Id like to throw my hat in the ring.
Not sure if you have the LWR and LWD series. But Id be willing to trade both series for the set?

No I don't have the DVDs but I've seen them before. Thanks anyway.

magaw

Magaw

b80f6fb9-d226-6d54.jpg

b80f6fb9-d243-f870.jpg

I can get a better pic of the draw knife if need be. I was mistaken about the axe having two blades pretty sure it's a type of broad axe, the Handle is just kinda hanging out in there lol.

Haggis

Appalachian Ridgerunner
This has been fun for me and I appreciate all the interest. I've received some really interesting offers and some that are so generous it's enough to make me to feel a little guilty if I accept. If any body else has an offer feel free to make it, just remember at the end of this transaction all your going to end up with is a box of old magazines (no sacrilege intended to the overlanding gods). I just a simple man living here in the sticks and what you see and read on the Portal is exactly who I am. It's not about monetary value but the fun and enjoyment of a transaction that I enjoy. The oddball-est, most castaway item might just have the most "value" to me at the end of it all.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Certainly not a cast-away but it means a lot to some people.

A vial of black volcanic sand with a large amount of ferrous fragments from Red Beach, Iwo Jima, Japan.

Just holding this vial will stir your emotions.

Invasionbeaches.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman