What i would build if $$ was no object

reece146

Automotive Artist
That level of opulance and we have to drive it? I'd rather just have my people be waiting for me with the appropriate digs when I arrive there.

ZR2nit

Adventurer
That is a sweet rig. Anyone who says other wise doesn't belong on this site lol. I also think my wife would love it.

I got a quick question for everyone. Did Dodge make a quad cab Dakota with a V8 that had both a manual shift t-case and manual tranny? 4x4 of course.

Last edited:

Hondarider

Adventurer
Sadly, the Jeep in question has only 3500 miles on it. Meanwhile, my Tundra covers the same fire roads without so much as a squeak or rattle. The JK sounds like there's lunchbox full of silverware behind the back seat.

We need a like button hahaha. I think this goes for every vehicle out there that has been off road more than once. Back in Northern California my dad used to test drive his trucks on a route that had a long uphill straight away and then turned on a bumpy twisted road before he would buy. Mistakenly many of the salesmen let him take the road.

coastsider

Adventurer
XP Camper fantasy

I've actually posted this before but you want Photoshop hacks? Then here is mine. XP Camper shell on a heavily lifted F250 crew cab. I worked the base price out to be around $120,000 not too bad if money is no object. I guess I could add many more expensive components to burn a little more cash! I just liked the aggressive look of this set up, I also like the way the XP shell lowers for highway travel and I would add self recovery and extra fuel and water to the set up.

XPCamper hack.jpg

67390FE

First of all I do not know whose truck this is is real life. I did the photochop to explain a long held desire of mine.
I would start with this as a base, powered by a Cummins, with a flip top tent and a hard side cap (i just need to finnish the photochop now)!

1968M715ExtendedCabwithcanvascap.png

sean257

Adventurer
If money is no object I will be dropped off by a helicopter and sleep in a hammock. People will prepare everything I need or want for the next day while I am sleeping, so I don't have to see them.
Another factor, that will be just as good as the money, is that I will have the time to walk back home if I want!

Did you know that there is a company that makes >100' boats just to follow your mega yacht and carry your toys, extra fuel, water, and take away your trash? How would that be, when the captain notices that you are staring at the islands and having your coctails on the port side, he can arrange all of the ugly support stuff off to starboard so you don't even have to see work being done!

PyroZuki

If money was no object, I'd fully build a real Hummer H1 Alpha. Lifted with a legit, long travel suspension on 36" Iroks. I stole this picture from Google Images as a base model look.

Hummer_H1_Alpha_Wagon.jpg

Pyro

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Sadly, the Jeep in question has only 3500 miles on it. Meanwhile, my Tundra covers the same fire roads without so much as a squeak or rattle. The JK sounds like there's lunchbox full of silverware behind the back seat.

You know I like the look of a jeep, I like the turning ability of a jeep, and I like the off road ability of a jeep BUT, my dads wrangler averaged about 12mpg on 35's, I almost had a very interesting experience with 50mph sustained winds doing their best to keep me off the road, there is next to no room for more than a weekend for 2 out, and omg I have never been in a quiet jeep. even on paved roads... My toyota goes every where I need it to and I can haul a bunch of stuff my family and dog included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger