CVT Group Buy!

Xterabl

Adventurer
Dingo, if you're a little gun shy when it comes to private massAges, you can always just private message him...!

ab1985

Explorer
I just recently became interested in a RTT. Haven't heard much about CVT, but I've looked at several of the videos and photo galleries on the website. 25% off the Mt. Ranier is very tempting, and 115 lbs helps me get past the concern of carrying too much weight up top. I'll keep researching and watching this thread with interest.

Pritchnakoff

Observer
Ab1985,
Thanks for the follow/interest, we are close to 30% discount so be sure to research and get in to ensure we hit the mark!

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

ab1985

Explorer
- It rained pretty hard while we were out, and the tent performed well. After a few hours, the rain fly started so soak through and I had to do that water punching thing. It was par for being in a tent in the rain - if you're going out in monsoons or whatever you'll want a tarp, though.
Maybe someone else can chime in with their experience with other tents, but the tarp comment above concerns me. You had to push the roof up to shed water and keep the interior of the tent from becoming wet in the rain? Just want to check my understanding.

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Tarp comment

Maybe someone else can chime in with their experience with other tents, but the tarp comment above concerns me. You had to push the roof up to shed water and keep the interior of the tent from becoming wet in the rain? Just want to check my understanding.

This also concerns me. Please clarify. Was it leaking? Or was it puddling on top of te tent?

Clay 6.7L

Any good suggestion on what size would work well on top of the cab of a quad cab full size truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
hey all, lots of movement here since I logged in this morning - for some reason I was not getting email updates from posts here? beadblaster and icedrifer68, I have you guys both down on my list as of now; thanks for the interest. Gadgetech, it's pretty well documented around the forum world that most of the RTTs are the same in design and almost downright copies of one another so it's really down to price, slight variance in materials, and the buyers perceived value of the product. I did some extensive research for a couple other forums that I am a member on and my XLS grid got posted as a sticky - I've included it here so you can see my level of research to compare items. I am looking for a family sized tent and currently basing the group buy assumption that any TENT purchase will qualify under the deal (still awaiting confirmation from CVT). Ultimately they are a middle of the road quality tent with the right price point and inclusive of the annex room; couple that with their locality (to me) and their sales plan I think they are the right choice; they are also built in USA as well while many others are produced off shore and shipped in - doesn't take away from quality of those models, but good to support a local company.

View attachment 104135

This is by far NOT the end all list, but for my needs was a good start and baseline for others' research as well.

Thanks guys for the continued support and interest and hopefully I'll hear something back sooner than later on the outstanding questions.

Just so we are clear. These are not made in the USA. These also are from China. We will start making some of them in a few months in America. Hardshells first. The main difference between us and everyone else is our upgrades. On our annex rooms the fabric now is the same ripstop as the tent. We have 3 doors on our annex where everyone else has 1. We have floors in them also. Our new annex's are adjustable. ( to move from your truck to your car.) Our fabric is heavier the some. Customer service. The real thing is I wanted to take a great product and make it better. We are doing that. Thank you for all your interest! This is a hell of a buy and Pritchnakoff is doing a great job to get everyone a super buy. Have a great day!

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Any good suggestion on what size would work well on top of the cab of a quad cab full size truck?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I847 using Tapatalk 2

I use the Mt. Rainier on my cab and a MT. Hood on the bed. I like the Mt. Rainier for the extra annex. I am also able to sleep a lot of kids down in the annex when we go to the lake or camping and then my 3 girls sleep in the Hood on the bed. I have a F350. Any of the tents will work on top it is just your preference of the style and room you need.CVT Mt. Hood Roof Top Tents, Cascadia Vehicle Tents.jpg On the photo this is a Mt. Hood on the cab and a Mt. Bachelor on the bed.(I sleep in the smaller one as the girls wanted the top bunk....) Have a great day!

Gadgetech

I use the Mt. Rainier on my cab and a MT. Hood on the bed.!

I'm looking to put one over the bed of my Nissan Frontier crew cab. I like the bachelor but if a buddy and I went camping I'm concerned there may not be enough comfortable space between the 2 of us. Would you think the Mt. Hood be too big to carry over the bed? I'm asking for your personal opinion, not something I'd hold you to or anything. TY

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
When a buddy and I went hunting wr used the Bachelor and the room was fine. We both are 220-230. If you put a hood on the bed it would be a little big. If you get a Bachelor and you think thete is not enough room we can sell that tent there and you can make up the difference between the two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle