Lets see some full size pictures...

Pics?

From the talk and other pics of Beartooth Pass I have heard, it is a very special place.

It's very special indeed. I have family in Billings, so I make it a point to go to Beartooth every time I'm there. I went to Banff National Park in 2008 and decided to hit Yellowstone on the way back home. These pictures were taken on the Beartooth Pass on the way there.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Beartooth and Glacier Park are two places where pictures can't show the actual scale of mountains and valleys. They look big in pictures but it will blow you away seeing it in real life.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Put someone in the foreground and gives you an idea, but you still cant get the full effect

Pat%20Standing%20atop%20the%20Beartooth%20Peaks%2012%2C000%20feet%20in%20Elevation%20-%20Photo%20by%20Cindy%20Bonish-L.jpg

greengreer

Adventurer
Got to drive up to the top of our property earlier in the week, the muddy logging roads are frozen solid so it was a breeze! Drank a PBR with the dog and basked in the sun even though it was barely double digits. That's Grandfather mountain in the background.

nickpics12002_zps61434299.jpg

nickpics12001_zps2fcf2b4b.jpg

nickpics12004_zps90cdc9b6.jpg

arveetek

Adventurer
How cool! Two other 6.5L diesels in this thread in just that past few days! Sweet!! :victory:

And a few more pics of my diesel touring NW and Central Arkansas:

HPIM5238.JPG

HPIM5247.JPG

HPIM5313.JPG

HPIM5314.JPG

HPIM5315.JPG

Casey

Last edited:

Rot Box

Explorer
Love the Beartooth photo's you guys. One time a friend and I took my 79 Hilux for a week long trek in the area. At the end there was a biker rally in Red Lodge--talk about a party!--my head still hurts lol. Good times :bike_rider:

DSC01378_zps75c90811.jpg

DSC01431_zps362fb3cd.jpg

greengreer

Adventurer
Nice Tahoe arveetek! You have probably the least common vehicle platform gm put the 6.5 in. I have never seen one in person. Looks like a fun rig.

arveetek

Adventurer
Nice Tahoe arveetek! You have probably the least common vehicle platform gm put the 6.5 in. I have never seen one in person. Looks like a fun rig.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Yeah, I've never seen another one in person either, just on the internet. When I found this one about 7 years ago, I snatched it up fast!

Casey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle