eXpeditionXterra Build Up

inzel

WOW!! I am amazed! What year is that X? I have an 01 and I am looking for mods. I now have something to look forward too. I cant get enough of that rig. Can you compile a list of the different mods you did? Maybe the part names and companies? Im seriously interested in doing some of these upgrades.

Thank you so much for letting us in on this fine piece of work.

WOW!

iflypropjobs

Just out of curiosity, what type of range/mileage are you getting in its current state? Have you added any additional fuel cell(s)? My mostly stock SC/SE 04 gets 15-17 mpg..

Thanks
Joe

Kuma632

Observer
Nice X, Coachella. Love the set-up; susp., storage, aux. juice, etc. Very Nice! Keep up the good work, sub'd.

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Hey all, lots of replies that I have missed.

Recently installed 5.14 gears front and rear to improve some mileage. Get around 16 on the flats now which is fine with me. Looking at installing a manual shifter.

Getting used to pulling the trailer.. man that thing will spoil you!

mojave11 by sotagoat, on Flickr

mojave08 by sotagoat, on Flickr

mojave14 by sotagoat, on Flickr

And if you all have never had the chance to hear singing sand dunes, I highly recommend it!

mojave04 by sotagoat, on Flickr

Gator

Adventurer
Are you running 33's or 35's? I run 35's and at best I get 14 mpg. I am usually around 12 mpg daily driving. Same ratio but on a Frontier. I love the set up, Toby had sent me pics when it was in his shop getting the 3 link.
Lator.....

eXpeditionXterra

Adventurer
Are you running 33's or 35's? I run 35's and at best I get 14 mpg. I am usually around 12 mpg daily driving. Same ratio but on a Frontier. I love the set up, Toby had sent me pics when it was in his shop getting the 3 link.
Lator.....

I am running 35's.

r3run33

Adventurer
great rig! question for ya; your roof top lights with them being recessed up there in the gobi rack do they provide good light? are they blocked by the deflector? working on a set up and trying to figure out placement for lights. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12