Snow Peak Addiction

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
The latest and greatest. This version of the IGT strap system allows you to attach legs to the IGT when they are too long to fit inside the space in the IGT.this one holds 14 legs. With a little tinkering I might be able to do 16. The photos show the versatility of the system.
View attachment 199944View attachment 199945View attachment 199947View attachment 199948View attachment 199952View attachment 199955View attachment 199958View attachment 199959View attachment 199960

I saw the similar setup you made for Trump - very impressive attention to detail!!!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Thanks, Dave!! "attention to detail" is my MIDDLE name. lol :p Let me know if you need anything.
So, when are you done with "schoo"l? The east coast is KILLING me. I miss the desert!

I saw the similar setup you made for Trump - very impressive attention to detail!!!

cactusjk

Explorer
The latest and greatest. This version of the IGT strap system allows you to attach legs to the IGT when they are too long to fit inside the space in the IGT.this one holds 14 legs. With a little tinkering I might be able to do 16. The photos show the versatility of the system.
View attachment 199944View attachment 199945View attachment 199947View attachment 199948View attachment 199952View attachment 199955View attachment 199958View attachment 199959View attachment 199960

PM sent!

trailscape

Explorer
Let the addiction begin.... ;) It ALL starts with that FIRST piece.... The Titanium spork was my undoing!! HAHA NOW look at me!

Yeah.. I'm already breaking down and ordering parts for the IGT setup.

Sometimes I actually like to read the manual, but my Baja Burner didn't come with a lick of English. Anyone know where I might find one?

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Not sure. I picked mine up used. They usually have pictures in their manuals lol.

Yeah.. I'm already breaking down and ordering parts for the IGT setup.

Sometimes I actually like to read the manual, but my Baja Burner didn't come with a lick of English. Anyone know where I might find one?

cactusjk

Explorer
Just got my straps! Unbelievably great build quality! Ryan does an outstanding job and you get what you pay for. Looking forward to the additional tweaks and possibly some back fits to allow the original straps to be used to store legs on the inside or outside.

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Just got my straps! Unbelievably great build quality! Ryan does an outstanding job and you get what you pay for. Looking forward to the additional tweaks and possibly some back fits to allow the original straps to be used to store legs on the inside our outside.

Thanks! I'll start working on that retrofit. Hopefully this weekend! :)

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Thanks! I'll start working on that retrofit. Hopefully this weekend! :)

Welllll.... I just couldn't help myself.... I put on my thinking cap and came up with a prototype for the retrofit / "adapter" that allows the IGT leg straps (that store the legs inside the IGT space) to be used to store the legs outside and store inserts inside the IGT. (hope that wasn't too confusing) 20131207_192848.jpg20131207_195620-1.jpg

cactusjk

Explorer
A couple people have inquired about the risers. They are custom made to order plasma cut stainless steel. Plasma cut setup fees result in higher costs when making these one at a time. I have probably sold about 5 over the years. They are a really nice addition to the SP BBQ Box, just a little pricy due to the materials and labor associated with making them one at a time.

View attachment 197906I am going to have the shop make a few of the BBQ Box risers for the Holidays. PM if interested.

Lennart

Adventurer
A couple people have inquired about the risers. They are custom made to order plasma cut stainless steel. Plasma cut setup fees result in higher costs when making these one at a time. I have probably sold about 5 over the years. They are a really nice addition to the SP BBQ Box, just a little pricy due to the materials and labor associated with making them one at a time.

I've got one of these risers and can highly recommend them. They look good ánd they work!

Dennx

Adventurer
These are fantastic! Thanks Ryan!

846F6C6E-55C7-40AE-985A-068A832AB3AB-5919-000005A79B83BABA_zpsd6563239.jpg

995F3394-2A30-46B3-9FED-CB9B6D5C52DD-5919-000005A7A49E1E74_zpsaf1b8de4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle