Let's see your LJ's!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Very nice Jeeps! The LJ is an outstanding overlandin platform. It might not have all of the space that it's big brother does but its far more capable off road IMHO.

Alphonse

Observer
Love all the LJ's! A few years ago I settled into a JKUR due to family of 5 with 2 kids still in child/booster seats, but my heart really longs for a LJ. The LJ wheelbase and proportions just work!

NOMADIC_LJ

Explorer
Wheelin in Baja a few weeks back. We traveled across the entire state of Baja California Norte from the Sea of Cortez to Ensenada.

photo.jpg

photo-1.JPG

jscusmcvet

Explorer
Looks like a stocker with custom fabbed ends.

I was thinking the same thing. I know the stock rear leaves a lot to be desired, but it does look different and for that I say congrats, if it is something he fabbed up himself or designed and had someone fab up for him. Beauty of jeeps... make it your own.

jscherb

Expedition Leader
View attachment 201173

Engineer Pass Colorado - July 2013

Almost the same photo, taken in August :).

EngineerPass_zpsa2d74de0.jpg

Semper Fi

Here is my "new" LJ. 2006 Rubicon. I love the Jeep and it is number 10 for me.

This is what I had before I got the LJ. I had this for 8 1/2 years before the wife said I had to get rid of it. I did and went and bought the LJ! (#10)

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
za2y7uge.jpg

This was my LJ. 60/70 5.13s and 40" MtRs and a swapped in Rubi tcase. Was more of a crawler but was still street able. I got the bug for another tube buggy so I traded it off but I miss it almost everyday.

gyvavuqe.jpg

e2uta8y5.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater