35x12.50x17 Toyo M/T
17x8.5 Method Race Wheels 105 series beadlocks
TruckVault (photos coming this weekend)

Mods:
Fenders/Flares trimmed approx. 3"
Cab mount chop

KUMA

Observer
Man your Tacoma is beautiful! If I run into you around town sometime expect me to leave you a note! :p But I love how clean you built it and you kept a strong theme through out your build!

blvdking

Observer
That's one of the best looking Tacos I have seen. I'm sure the fancy pics help but it looks like she's built right.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Man your Tacoma is beautiful! If I run into you around town sometime expect me to leave you a note! :p But I love how clean you built it and you kept a strong theme through out your build!

Thanks bro! I'm trying to keep the build "subtle" with the additions so nothing just looks over the top. As I'm still in the building phase I have a few more things I want to get before I start to take this taco on long excursions.

That's one of the best looking Tacos I have seen. I'm sure the fancy pics help but it looks like she's built right.

lol fancy pics.. I can't help but take nice photos - I dabble quite a bit in photography. I can assure you though they don't even do the truck justice sometimes :)

rickashay

Explorer
Really nice Tacoma and diggin' the new kicks! Excellent photos too, what do you shoot with?

Just curious, are your current wheels the old ones, with the OMF rings removed?

HHIRunner

Observer
Really nice Tacoma and diggin' the new kicks! Excellent photos too, what do you shoot with?

Looks like his old wheels were Method Standards, and the new ones are Method NV beadlocks

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Any plans for a 2000 Tacoma Aluminum APEX?

It is in the R&D phase right now and they are hoping to have it available by the end of next month. The thread on the Aluminum bumper is on TacomaWorld right now - they are getting set up as a vendor on here within a couple weeks though.

Thanks! I shoot with a Canon 5D MKII and various L lenses.

Old set was the Method standards with OMF Phaze 5 rings.
New set is the Method 105 series beadlocks. (OMF rings coming soon)

Looks like his old wheels were Method Standards, and the new ones are Method NV beadlocks

Thanks for the help in response! I am slow sometimes lol

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Spent the day doing a little fishing, mountain biking and just relaxing out in the Sundance area of Utah.

IMG_4480.jpg

IMG_4485.jpg

IMG_4489.jpg

IMG_4503.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

richard310

pew pew
Wow a wonderful build so far. Can't wait for the real mil-spec add-ons for this Taco. What kind of wrap pattern are you going with? Or is it going to be a solid color? Kryptek would be pretty ************.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Wow a wonderful build so far. Can't wait for the real mil-spec add-ons for this Taco. What kind of wrap pattern are you going with? Or is it going to be a solid color? Kryptek would be pretty ************.

I need to get on the ball on the wrap design for sure!

Kryptek would be so sweet!

I want to wrap the whole truck in a solid matte color and then have the camo come in at random areas like a 3/4 camo fill (this is what I am trying to get figured out).

KAILUAZ

Down wit da Hui
+1 for the Kryptek, that would be pretty sick.

When I was building one of my Mustangs I had the interior done in the real deal OD canvass. The smell was great! I cant wait to see how your turns out.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Some goodies getting installed in the next couple of weeks:

Nitro 4.88 gears
IMG_4575.jpg

ARB air lockers front/rear
IMG_4582.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12