DefconBrix | Military Inspired Overland Build

darien

Observer
You're going to sit on those chute bags? I can't see how that would be comfortable for more than about 5 minutes.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
You're going to sit on those chute bags? I can't see how that would be comfortable for more than about 5 minutes.

lol there is a whole lot of material on these things to use. The first photo will most likely be the back of the seat and the "sitting" area will be a flat surface. So sitting on these won't feel any different over stock :)

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
Here is a little update on what is happening this week:

* Cab mount has been chopped and fenders have been trimmed approx 3" to allow for the 35" tires.

* Rear All-Pro Offroad Bumper will be installed.

* Replacing the steel All-Pro Apex front bumper with the NEW All-Pro Apex ALUMINUM front bumper to cut down on some weight.

photo-2.jpg

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
That. Is. Sexy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good lookign rig

Thanks Guys!!!

What's that new aluminum All Pro bumper setting you back? I looked on their website and they aren't listed yet.

I'm pretty sure he is an All Pro employee, which is probably how he is already getting the aluminum bumper.

HHIRunner is correct, I work for All-Pro now so I was fortunate enough to get one early. We are just ironed out all the details /options / pricing / weight etc and then these will be available for purchase. We should be ready for orders next week though. I will post the link to them when we get it live.

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
That. Is. Sexy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Good lookign rig

Thanks guys! The 35's are going on this Wednesday!

What's that new aluminum All Pro bumper setting you back? I looked on their website and they aren't listed yet.

All-Pro is offering these for the 2012+ starting at $1399
More details on their TacomaWorld thread. (they are getting set up on here this week also).
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacoma-marketplace/316748-all-pro-offroad-apex-series-aluminum-front-bumper-stock.html

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
What about the 2005-2011?

Sent via fat thumb

The mounts are the same so it will work with those years but the body lines around the grille/headlights are a little different so there will be a little bit of a gap. We are bringing in a '09 Tacoma to start the R&D process in the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned for sure!

DefconBrix

Overland Built Tacoma
I found a few more shots on my memory card from the past few months I thought I would share.

Moab Nov '13
IMG_2193.jpg
…we had a little wind at this cliffside camp spot
IMG_2217.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

Montana road trip Jan '14
IMG_2908.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

SoCal Tacoma's Superstition Run Jan '14
IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3176.jpg

Last edited: