John Mayer into overlanding what!!!

toddz69

Explorer
Maybe a John Mayer concert at next year's Overland Expo? I'll bet a lot more girlfriends/wives might suddenly be more interested in attending.....

Todd Z.

Clutch

<---Pass
For some odd reason I always wanted to see Phil Anselmo punch Mayer's teeth down his throat...like all celebrity death match sort of thing.

Not a Mayer fan...can ya tell? :sombrero:

Last edited:

Keyne

Adventurer
Not a huge fan of his music (great guitarist though) but I have heard he is a pretty cool guy. He has a ranch some nice land rovers, collects classic watches and uses classic film Leicas. I bet if he weren't a celebrity and came to Expo most folks here might like him.

hansrober

Adventurer
I listened to a sampling of his songs last night and enjoyed the music. I certainly like his new rig! Good going John!

njtacoma

Explorer
I was blessed by some friends who set up a tour of the factory. It was super cool, John Mayer was supposed to be in two days later to pick up his earth roamer.
They do amazing work, and are very good at what they do. I really appreciated seeing the work that goes into each one. Everyone that worked their was nice and showed extreme care for each of the trucks they turn out.

John's was cool to see, but my favorite was the bare f550 with the interior gutted, the back of the cab cut out, big hutchinson headlocks and air ride suspension and a couple of winches waiting to go on. Great stuff!

When I got home I looked up who John Mayer was...

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Mayer is a great guitar player, great guy, and now into overlanding! that's awesome. Most people who hate him are just jealous.

siebermd

Adventurer
How unbelievable would it be to have him at a campsite, strumming the guitar, singing some songs and sippin a few bevys. Epic camping trip! My daughter would absolutely melt!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78