Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

cozmo2312

Observer
some aerial footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSG5ulsuZI0

and some stills

Tv7XHIm.jpg

g75iHov.jpg

CIwwDxP.jpg

bkg

Explorer
Dang it... Have essentially the identical truck (Sans mirrors).. And was just talking myself out of a trd pro grill today... Dang it...

cozmo2312

Observer
Isn't it 040 paint code?

Oh... And damn you!!!!!! ☺

Yep. Truck is a month old, all my research says that the trd pro didn't come in a different white, yet it's not a perfect match. Bought the grill straight from the dealer parts counter. I did some Google image searching and it seems that other colors are a slight shade off as well...

It doesn't bother me too much.

cozmo2312

Observer
The hood bulge actually matches really well, but in the last pic if you look under the drivers side headlight (right side in the pic) you can see how it's a different shade... That seems to be the most noticeable spot. Part of it is the lighting in the pic, but in person it is definitely off

Haven't had the chance to get it in the dirt yet, but we just picked my wife up a 2016 TRD Pro 4Runner to match my truck this past weekend. It was her mothers day gift (mom to be due in a couple of weeks). I'm pretty excited to get this on the dirt and have some fun with it. My Tundra is still my go to, but after driving it yesterday I gotta say that I like it. The creature comforts far exceed those of the ol' Tundra.

13173737_1620187491640202_3865132747776416174_n.jpg

Chandlerdoom

Observer
I was just showing my girlfriend your truck on the 'gram last night... after she was telling me to paint my truck the new flat sand paint color.

Yeah my other choice was a light ivory that's a very light tan. It was a hard choice but I'm pretty happy with how the grey turned out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179