Alu-Cab Hercules Troopy Roof Coversion / Now in the USA!

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
herculesheader_zpsxzbpuluo.png

We are excited to announce that we will be receiving our first order of Alu-Cab Hercules roof conversions this February and plan to keep these available in the states. For those who have not heard of Alu-Cab or the Hercules conversion here is a quick description from Alu-Cab.

"The Land Cruiser Troopy conversion aka Hercules, has to be the ultimate 2-sleeper overland solution. Not only does it offer a sleeper compartment which is easy to erect and access, it also offers unparalleled internal living space.

After climbing out the vehicle to flip the roof up - a process which takes just seconds - you can access the sleeper compartment from inside the vehicle. Which is great news if you’re overnighting in lion country! A flip-up panel in the sleeper compartment allows you to stand up in the vehicle – so no more getting dressed and undressed while bent over double. What’s more, the roof can be closed with your bedding in place.

This conversion offers a marginal increase in roof height, this means less stress about parking and maneuvering your vehicle. The Hercules conversion is available in kit form so we can ship it to all four corners of the earth; installation takes two days at a competent fitment center."

More information and specs can be found on the Alu-Cab site http://www.alu-cab.co.za/standard-products/hercules-rooftop-conversion. Please feel free to ask any questions and I will be happy to assist.

hercules1_zpspug5ipru.png

hercules2_zpswcymmvsi.png

hercules3_zpsmacaztw5.png

zimm

Expedition Leader
theses are awesome. i'da gone back to the G if they made these for them. they said the roof was too small. i'd settle for an overhang if need be.

the versatility sure beats a rtt.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
For the North American crowd, they should probably substitute "bear" or "gang banger" or "Walmart" for "lion".

Yeah. Perhaps Land Cruisers Direct could scare one up for you.

Haha noted

NM-Frontier

Explorer
Great news! Now all I need is a Troopy:rolleyes:

Price point?

X2 on the "need a Troopy"

It will be fun to see some of these around the USA now, looking forward to the builds!

I know there are a few Trakka tops on a few troopys floating around but I would love to have the aluminium top over the fiberglass.

Waltzing Matilda

Adventurer
Would be nice if this could be modified to fit on top of a Callen shell...

Any interior photos showing how the sleeping platform is set up?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179