Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I've done just six with the IGT, corner and short bamboo table. You just have to be a bit careful of the weight placed on the outer edge of the corner. Been trying to figure a way to thread the hooks so I could use a threaded cap to hold the edge in place like the dual link clips do.

I had an epiphany earler.... 2 IGT's utilizing a corner and the joining hooks needs NO legs for the corner piece.... I've been wanting to get another 3U IGT and set of hooks, too.... and a LH corner....

Chris Boyd

Explorer
It does work, but the same issue, you have to be a bit careful of what you put on the outside edge.

This is currently my favorite configuration! 4unit with corner to a 2unit where the skottle is. Then I run my 5lb propane to both the skottle and the partner. Plenty of room for prep and serving.

Small Dog

Thanks for the feedback, and the link for Expedition Exhange. I am pretty sure I can get what I need there, and just carry the two extra legs

Honu

lost on the mainland
SP Japan has the 660 / 830 expandable legs... those would be AWESOME!!

there was a knock off company called black deer a long time ago that had adjustable legs but many holes so lots of levels !
and cool wide feet
kinda like my IKEA foot hack I found out fits the IGT for cheap :)

pics were copied off some blog ?
ddleg2.jpg

ddleg1.jpg

not sure if you saw this
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...Peak-reviews-and-tweaks?p=1597726#post1597726

my version :)
legs_03.jpg

I got tired of SP never making them so made my own a couple years ago :)
kinda have to say I like my mod better as there is infinite adj and also on uneven ground really fast and easy
will have to post up pics of my mod using the 2nd part of the leg when I can :)
but I basically got 6 adj legs out of a tripod I had around (bogen 3021) noticed they are about $100 on ebay so figure under $20 a leg

mine are not quite full length the way I cut them as I use them for our sitting tables the most
I am going to make another set that can go a bit taller than the stock ones :) just have to buy another tripod someday to butcher :)

I would think one could get the tubing in proper size to make more like the SP ? could be a fun thing I do wonder if there is any wobble ?

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah waiting for more info etc.. :) but we know how that goes with SP :) hahaahaha

looks like two burners in it :) could be nice and really curious as to heat output etc..

for me with so many burn bans charcoal is not as easy to use as it once was :)

The gas grill looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman