Monteros on craigslist

MrGalantguy

Mitsubishi Loyalist
This one is from Puerto Rico. The VIN won't register at a Mitsu dealer, they have to contact Mitsubishi to get more details since it was a PR market Montero. Really nice Montero...the only sour point its has a 3.0L...not the 3.5L. Trust me...I have inquired about it.

freewayross

Adventurer
This one is from Puerto Rico. The VIN won't register at a Mitsu dealer, they have to contact Mitsubishi to get more details since it was a PR market Montero. Really nice Montero...the only sour point its has a 3.0L...not the 3.5L. Trust me...I have inquired about it.

3.5 on on my gen 2.5 with 33" feels a little under powered. I can imagine what a 3.0 would feel like!!

nckwltn

Explorer
Digging the center gauge package on that one. compass/temp, incline-meter, & altimeter . Never seen that combo before?
Was common on the 2. I was going to do a cluster swap in mine to get the incline, but the back busted out and it won't hold fluid.... Haven't gotten around to fixing.

plh

Explorer
I should have said in your opinion what would you think it's worth? He wants $5k for it and just curious what yours or others thoughts would be.

Assume you mean the '90 5 speed? Buyers and sellers generally have a different opinion on the price of things. I'd have trouble at half the asking price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears