UJOR Build Thread

Natedlee

But the van is 138"

I don't know what I was thinking. Yep the van is, of course, 138". The bus is around 144". I'm calling my measuring skills into question this morning. But that seems about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
So did Ujoint come up with your own coil conversion? Good looking van!

Those brackets don't look familiar to you?

I don't know what I was thinking. Yep the van is, of course, 138". The bus is around 144". I'm calling my measuring skills into question this morning. But that seems about right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After the UJ conversion it sits at 140". I don't have any experience with flat towing a van, will have to research that.

Pntyrmvr

Adventurer
I did a van flat tow for 900 mis. Used towbar with brackets drilled through the bumper.

Installed an auxiliary brake system. It uses a surge unit to pull he factory brake pedal down in the towed vehicle.

Had fun with a bit of sway. It was fine once you got up to speed with the other traffic.

Whole train was about 40' long.

I'd do it again, but only in perfect, clear cooler weather as it was that weekend.

Tow vehicle had 3.55 rear and actually impressed me. Of course it was another Dodge van.

"Talk is cheap. Whiskey costs money."

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Well they sorta do but not where the radius arms attached to the bracket and then you said our in the video so I just wasn't sure.

We've been selling the MG kit for a bit. 8 kits already sold, another 10 on the way. We add the UJ gear to the radius arm bracket to ID the kits as coming from us. Much easier for me than to say "MG kit sold by UJ" every time I discuss them. No need for the confusion.

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
RV time again! Have to bust this one out this week. The boys came by before school to ck it out and ask 1000 questions.

18058061_1530472446971978_2759242140010005005_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman