AT Horizon for sale $8300

elcoyote

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0004
Trailer is sold.

One of our customers asked if we would post her trailer for sale. Here are the details as we know them:

Purchased Oct 2005

-Horizon Trailer Kit VIN 1A9HU09155C653016 with Deluxe trim package: includes 3 person Overland tent, 19 gallon water tank & water pump, 2 x 5 gallon CARB compliant gas cans, nose box, custom kitchen galley w/2 burner stove, 11 lb propane cylinder, compartment dividers, cutting board and 6' x 6' retractable awning.
-Electric Braked Axle Upgrade, Electric Braked Axle Break Away kit.
-6000 lb Lock-n-Roll Articulating Coupler.
-Auxiliary 12V Power wiring w/battery tray, 2 cigarette lighter outlets, 2 interior LED courtesy lights. Lifeline AGM group 31 deep cycle battery
-Goodyear Wrangler MTR 305/70/16, Micky Thompson Classic Lock Rims 16 x 8, 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern.

*Asking $8300.00 OBO

If you would like pricing & more information please contact Tandy Williams at tandywlms@aol.com

Last edited:

Pokey

Adventurer
Bella PSD said:
$8300 seems like a good price for a trailer is such good shape. It looks new.

Is it just me or are people a bit off their rockers- for 8300 i can buy a $5000fj80 and hire a day laborer/driver for each week of travel for years.

-advantages- holds alot more than a trailer
- trailers cant pull you out of trouble--a spare vehicle can
- trailer cant cook meals for you like a driver/cook/day laborer.
- spare vehicles wont tip over like a trailer.
- no backing up issues with a spare vehicle.
- spare vehicle exactly doubles the number of spare parts
- trailer cant drive out and pick up spare parts in event of
serious breakdown/emergency.
-trailer doesnt give employment to those in need.
-trailer doesnt have mechanic skills that a good hire may result in.

$500 beater military trailers do have their advantages in a cost/benefit analysis..........but getting over the $8k mark really starts to make other options look alot smarter/ safer/ advantageous and politically correct given the rising unemployment rate and diminishing wages in the USA. Fellow Americans should think a bit more responsibly and be a bit more safety concious especially if family members are involved on trips. Think safe- think American- sell a trailer-- give a job. :victory:

Last edited:

Ireland

Adventurer
Pokey said:
Is it just me or are people a bit off their rockers- for 8300 i can buy a $5000fj80 and hire a day laborer/driver for each week of travel for years.

$500 beater military trailers do have their advantages in a cost/benefit analysis..........but getting over the $8k mark really starts to make other options look alot smarter/ safer/ advantageous and politically correct given the rising unemployment rate and diminishing wages in the USA. Fellow Americans should think a bit more responsibly and be a bit more safety concious especially if family members are involved on trips. Think safe- think American- sell a trailer-- give a job. :victory:

That sounds a little hokey......Pokey:D

Willman

Pokey said:

Hummmmm........:confused:

Have you ever seen one in person???????

AT trailers are the best trailer on the market!

Having seen them on and offroad....They are worth every penny my friend. Very smooth ride.

Having built a old military trailer....Yes it is a cheaper route for a person that can fab or has friends that can....I think i have put into it with my time and materials what it would cost for a base AT trailer.

I'm a big trailer fan......there is nowhere my trailer can't follow my tow rig!...It's how you build it and pack it!

DSC04597.jpg

Overall....can't go wrong with a AT!!!....I some day will buy one!!!!

Just my .02

Last edited:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Pokey said:

Well if you have the money to spend why not, plus you are keeping somebody employed when you purchase an AT Trailer!:hehe:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dgollman