Lets see some full size pictures...

Went on a little sierra's get away with the wife. She wanted to stay in a hotel for "over 70% of the vacation" which meant that there were only 3 days spent with the camping setup. It's still very early days for the wife and I with this whole situation but so far so good with the truck and the initial stuff. Unfortunately, I didn't get pictures from when we were boondocking... but at least I have some shots of the glamping setup.

3HSkzf4.jpg

daPDnWQ.jpg

7LXBjqh.jpg

I do absolutely love this setup for days at the bike park. Having a place to chill in the shade with direct access to the bed as well as an elevated spot to work on the bikes... priceless.
supJXsX.jpg

Last edited:

ITTOG

Not sure about @19mystic96 but, I'm not viewing the forum on my phone. I'm on a laptop.
When I move photos from my phone to my laptop then try to upload here is when I run into the issue.
On your laptop it is a bit more manual. The easiest way is to open the image in Microsofts Photos app and then right click and select resize. After that you will get several options. I always select Best for emails and messages.
2022.jpg

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
On your laptop it is a bit more manual. The easiest way is to open the image in Microsofts Photos app and then right click and select resize. After that you will get several options. I always select Best for emails and messages.
View attachment 741436
Yep. That's what I do. And sometimes I'm still told the file is too large.

But, I just ran into the same issue at work with emailing pics. I think the reason the files are too large is because I had my phone set to Live pictures.

19mystic96

Not sure about @19mystic96 but, I'm not viewing the forum on my phone. I'm on a laptop.
When I move photos from my phone to my laptop then try to upload here is when I run into the issue.

I view this site on both, my phone and my laptop. I recently have uploaded from my phone and have yet to try with the laptop.

I wasn’t ever a real fan of tapatalk but I guess I could use it for uploads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12