Pics of your VAN! Post up!

CSG

Explorer
That little Astro coversion is about the coolest little RV I've ever seen. I'd love to have one!!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

I fell in Love with these....a little over a year ago, while up in the In~Ko~Pah Mountains east of Jacumba, CA....!

Look Above!...to the right!
2007_0512JacumbaMtnsBorderFen0134.jpg

Check it out...up da mountain! The Dad and his Family....doin' da mountain! See...ropes! Now how kewl is this>?!!!

2007_0512JacumbaMtnsBorderFen0131.jpg

I want one....In the Stable!

If I had this..........I could do the Grand Canyon in minus ~17.........! Dude! Sweet!:safari-rig: :sombrero: :safari-rig: :sombrero:

Keep Going!:bowdown:

ujoint

Supporting Sponsor
Here's one from the weekend @ the Biltmore Estate in AVL, NC. Not off road, they wouldn't like that very much. ;)

n1189359345_30270217_9401.jpg

Last edited:

FurthurOnTheFly

Glamping Society
Does this belong in an “expedition van” thread? I dunno, but been having a lot of fun with it.

It’s a 2005 astrovan, converted by Provan to a Tiger GT camper. Provan stopped doing the conversion on vans, now makes a hardshell model (CX)for the ford and chevy 4WD trucks.

Got some airbags to lift the heavy coach a bit, needs new shoes - but should be fine offroad most places I go.

After airbags:
withairbags.jpg

In Sequoia National Park:
Tonithrulog.jpg

At an empty RV park on the Kings River:
Tonipopped.jpg

In Lyons, CO looking little:
DSC_0040.jpg

I’m not opposed to comfort! ;)
Tiger2005GT017.jpg

Linda I have been waiting to see pictures of this thing! That is the coolest van ever!!! Now I want one!!

Loco-Nomad

Adventurer
I want one sooo bad!!! Way cool, keep the pics coming!!! Wish I could find one cheap and I would do the inside to my liking.

suntinez

Explorer
That's one of my favorite pictures of your van.

Oh yeah Chris! Your van looks great in black-tie ...

Jed, your ride looks like it would make a workday a blast! Now I have to look for more pics of it.

Thanks for the nice words on the Tiger everyone.

Super Doody

Explorer
Were you on hwy 1 towards Stinson beach today?

Does this belong in an “expedition van” thread? I dunno, but been having a lot of fun with it.

It’s a 2005 astrovan, converted by Provan to a Tiger GT camper. Provan stopped doing the conversion on vans, now makes a hardshell model (CX)for the ford and chevy 4WD trucks.

Got some airbags to lift the heavy coach a bit, needs new shoes - but should be fine offroad most places I go.

After airbags:
withairbags.jpg

In Sequoia National Park:
Tonithrulog.jpg

At an empty RV park on the Kings River:
Tonipopped.jpg

In Lyons, CO looking little:
DSC_0040.jpg

I’m not opposed to comfort! ;)
Tiger2005GT017.jpg

minnow95

before and after of my ongoing ambulance conversion

Here is a before and after of the exterior of my ongoing ambulance camper van project.

Attachments

• 118-1851_IMG (Medium).JPG
    118-1851_IMG (Medium).JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,047
  • van pics  (3) (Medium).JPG
    van pics (3) (Medium).JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,103

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78