Name That Trailer Competition

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Someone else mentioned:
Adventure Trailers Overland Entrada and I really like that.
Otherwise I would submit:
Adventure Trailers Overland Access, can't remember if anyone put that in the hat yet but it sums up the trailer well.

highlandercj-7

Explorer
Everyone has a Scorpion sumthing or other so IMHO it's not unique enough. I said "Switch Back" because it opens like a switch blade and it can handle the switch backs while out wheeling.

What's the deal with "overland ____________" everthing?

R_Lefebvre

Expedition Leader
Some Parameters:
All of our trailers are part of an Overland series i.e. Overland Horizon, Overland Chaser, Overland Teardrop, so the name has to work with Overland.

That's why.

wagner_joe

Adventurer
Veracruz
In April 1518, Juan de Grijalva disembarked on an islet near the shore that was called San Juan de Ulúa. On April 22, 1519 Hernan Cortez disembarked on Chalchihuecan beach, where he decided to found a village and form the first colonial settlement in Mexico. That day was Good Friday, the day of Holy Week known as the day of La Vera Cruz (True Cross) — hence he chose the name of La Villa Rica de la Vera Cruz.

It was from this base in August 1519 that Cortez began his course of conquest inland to Tenochtitlan, Mexico, while his subsidiary conquistador commanders pacified other regions that today shape the entity of Veracruz.

From this beginning, Veracruz as the entry point for conquest, became the principal point of communication and harbor between Spain and New Spain. From this port were shipped many products to Europe like cotton, rice, wheat, domestic animals, gun powder, textiles, wine and all the considerable produce from this rich colony and particular territory.

My .02

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Since it's made for people with access & mobility problems, I thought Overland Independence would suit it.

I believe that I need one, Martyn. As you and I discussed one afternoon, my mobility issues don't exactly get better with age...

Overland B.U.B. :victory:
I think Mario will get it.
Gabe
...as in Big Ugly Bastid?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78