Name That Trailer Competition

wagner_joe

Adventurer
Cabeza -
(Alvar Nunez Cabeza de Vaca) who in short form made Lewis and Clarkes expedition look like a cub scout outing. From 1528-1536 he travelled from present day Tampa Fl to modern Day Mexico.[/SIZE]

Coronado -
((Francisco Vasquez de Coronado) who in short led the only European Army to invade the US and searching for the city of Cibola. His Expedition took him from modern day Mexico City to Coronado Hieghts in Kansas (the indian village of Quivira) his expedition was from 1540-1542.

My last .02

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Since it's made for people with access & mobility problems, I thought Overland Independence would suit it.

I believe that I need one, Martyn. As you and I discussed one afternoon, my mobility issues don't exactly get better with age...

...as in Big Ugly Bastid?

I like that Bill!
Cool name ... I should have come up with that one.
Dendy

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
The naming stage of the competition is now over.

We had 229 suggestions for names.

We will sort through them. For multiple entries the person who was chronologically first to suggest the name will get credit.

When we have the final few we will post a new thread where the names will be entered into a poll.

Last edited:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
The naming stage of the competition is now over.

We had 229 suggestions for names.

We will sort through them. For multiple entries the person who was chronologically first to suggest the name will get credit.

One we have the final few we will post a new thread where the names will be entered into a poll.

This is lots better than that American Idol crud.... :coffeedrink:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Oooh oooh late entry!
How about the OverLand Rover! :elkgrin:

Isn't it stuck in some Martian mud right now? :bike_rider:

mars-rover1.jpg

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018

quote]

Great input from everyone!

Martyn, just curious...with edits, how can you be sure who was first?

I ran an Excel spread sheet and entered the suggested names every time I looked at the page. What ever was on a post when I looked at it went onto the sheet.

What ever is on the sheet is final.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12