Lets see some full size pictures...

Torquey

Adventurer
Here's my rig

3851335986_16a8533c40_b.jpg

3849652647_b5ef389d84_b.jpg

3850446382_8b7c757c86_b.jpg

ToaDisco

Here's my ford. It's primarily the tow rig for my rock crawler, but I'm slowly modifying it for expedition use.

About to put in 4.56's and a rear ARB, and hopefully put a leveling kit on and some 35's after theses current BFG's wear out.

Here's the truck in all its glory.

My job box filled with the jerry cans and tie downs. Usually mounted on the trailer. The stock 29 gallon tank stinks while towing the combo below. With the V10, I'm pretty much stuck at 7-8 MPG.

Here's the vehicle that see's the majority of off road use.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
How are you liking your Jayco? I couldn't find any in my area so had to choose between the Fleetwood and Starcraft. We ended up with a 2008 Starcraft14RT. It has been awesome so far. I chose it over the Fleetwood based only on build quality. Being both a cabinetmaker and steel fabricator in careers past I went for the one where things were done like I would have done them! We have sold everything and are leaving for points unknown for at least 6 months and maybe longer. It will be a good test for the Starcraft!

ToaDisco

Sweet Rover, would like to see more of that rig!

Thanks. I actually bought the rig as shown in the picture back in the winter of 07 from lwg(just saw he was a member here). Only thing I have done to it that differ from that picture is put some 37" iroks on, add dual batteries, and get some more body damage.

The rig works pretty well for what it is. I will post some more pictures after the next wheeling trip.

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Thanks. I actually bought the rig as shown in the picture back in the winter of 07 from lwg(just saw he was a member here). Only thing I have done to it that differ from that picture is put some 37" iroks on, add dual batteries, and get some more body damage.

The rig works pretty well for what it is. I will post some more pictures after the next wheeling trip.

That is a well built rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78

Members online