TheJosh's 04' 4Runner Build Thread

NorCalLC

Adventurer
That's one of the best looking 4runners I've seen. It almost makes me want to get rid of my 80 for one like yours, almost.....:sombrero:

juicebox

Adventurer
i started a new career in 2008 so all the mods ive been wanting to do since 2004 i could now afford it so i guess i went crazy haha:sombrero:

Did you enter the field of Waste Management for this "new career" of yours?
mafia.jpg

I have always been opposed to violence, but I could learn to live with it if I could do cool things to my truck... I would be willing to start at the bottom until I became a Capo or a Made man or whatever. I don't have any stories from the "old country" though...

You said you went to 35s, but what is the actual size of tire? Are they 315/75r16s? or I guess 17s, they are 17" rims, right?

Great Looking 4runner.

TheJosh

Explorer
Did you enter the field of Waste Management for this "new career" of yours?

I have always been opposed to violence, but I could learn to live with it if I could do cool things to my truck... I would be willing to start at the bottom until I became a Capo or a Made man or whatever. I don't have any stories from the "old country" though...

You said you went to 35s, but what is the actual size of tire? Are they 315/75r16s? or I guess 17s, they are 17" rims, right?

Great Looking 4runner.

Hahaha!!!!

I guess I do do a sort or waste management, but offing people is definatly not in my job description!

The actual size of the tire is 35x12.50x17 and they are fitted on my stock 17" sport wheels.

And thank you very kindly ;)

TheJosh

Explorer
i finally got around to installing some new goodies over the past weekend...

New 7" LCD sun visor monitors

DSC_1279-1-1.jpg

Back up Camera Feed

DSC_1283-1-1.jpg

DSC_1284-1-1.jpg

Parking Guide (can be turned on and off along with 6 other views including PIP)

DSC_1285-1-1.jpg

Camera Angle View Button

DSC_1286-1.jpg

Kenwood Cmos-300 Rear View Camera

DSC_1291-1.jpg

New Panhard and Lower Control Arms (still need to install uppers and replace all hardware with grade 8 bolts)

DSC_1287-1.jpg

DSC_1288-1.jpg

DSC_1289-1.jpg

DSC_1290-1.jpg

ill probably replace the hardware next week when my truck goes down to Infamous Metal Works and joey builds me some new LCA brackets W/ Skids and also when he installs my GlassWorks Fenders
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

TheJosh

Explorer
i finally got my truck back and..... dang!!!!

these fenders are amazing!!!

the paint came out a perfect match and the fit of the fenders is great. joey did a amazing job on the bumper too, he followed the lines perfect and made the bumper look like this was how it was originally designed, killer craftsmenship

ill take better pics tomorrow but here are a few iphone shots

image-6.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-4.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998

Members online