Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

teotwaki

Excelsior!
photo-64.jpg

that is such a clean trailer that you built

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Thanks Jim...that's very kind....:beer:

I'm dying to get out West and see how the other lives...maybe next year.

teejaywhy

New guy here.

Perhaps not "expedition" worthy, but my setup allows comfortable camping away from the crowds. A couple of pics from a spot on the edge of the Mogollon Rim, Coconino National Forest, Arizona.

DSC_6206w.jpg

DSC_6201w.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I always said my camper and truck were nothing near Expedition Worthy, but man do they provide for some amazing memories while out exploring!

Cool set-up!

kai38

Explorer
We took two trailers across Kokopelli Trail & up to top of the world in Moab last week, hardly knew they were there, except if we had to back them up.
medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

kai38

Explorer
What's going on in the 4th photo? High Speed collisions dont seem all that normal on that trail??

The silver FJ towing the trailer was in the lead & got stuck in the mud, the green FJ went to go around him & got stuck also. We were able to winch 3 out of 5 FJ across the mud, two made it with out assistance.

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
I always said my camper and truck were nothing near Expedition Worthy, but man do they provide for some amazing memories while out exploring!

Cool set-up!

You are kidding?..right Pat?

Your design for your trailer and truck are partially responsible for what I ended up with....

of course, my goal was not to exceed more than 1/4 of your equipment...:ylsmoke:

After reading your blog, and how well everything was thought out and executed, that's when I realized I needed to seriously consider what I wanted, and what was the best way to go about it...

sooooo..it's all your fault..:bowdown:

and welcome aboard Teejaywhy...and no matter how you slice it...being out is being out, everyone makes it back safe...it's a good trip...thanks for the pix

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78