Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
You are kidding?..right Pat?

Your design for your trailer and truck are partially responsible for what I ended up with....

of course, my goal was not to exceed more than 1/4 of your equipment...:ylsmoke:

After reading your blog, and how well everything was thought out and executed, that's when I realized I needed to seriously consider what I wanted, and what was the best way to go about it...

sooooo..it's all your fault..:bowdown:

Since we've been sitting still now for almost 2 years, we've been downsizing a lot of things. By next spring, we should roll out of the gate MUCH lighter and more streamlined

Thanks for the kind words

loren85022

Explorer
Quote 'The wheelchair lift can go no higher (yet) '

Hi.
I have a tetra partner (I think you over the pond refer to this as a quadraplegicic), care to give details of the wheely lift. We have a small offroad trailer under construction and plan to use a converted manual hydralic hoist fitted to a trailer end post to lift a electric wheely onto the the trailer, as I can manualy lift my partner aboard the Land Rover Defender.

I be a Bonafide quad myself. You might search some of my earliest posts as I elaborate on the custom lift. Basically a Braun Gator (I think) that was reinforced and extended to go an extra 6". In 12 months, she hasn't let me down ( pun). The trailer too will be accessible if I can get it done.

gonejeeping15

Adventurer
Bailey's cabin

Baley's cabin and Toro peak need to be ran again Richard?

Attachments

• CIMG2005.JPG
    CIMG2005.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 272
  • CIMG2015.JPG
    CIMG2015.JPG
    676.1 KB · Views: 272
  • CIMG2016.JPG
    CIMG2016.JPG
    697.7 KB · Views: 269

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Lates picture.

Santa Elena Canyon-Big Bend National Park.

1004650-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Damaged 1

trailer set up

Man I love your set up ............I want to do something similar wit a teardrop .....kinda like a little abode in the hills ......very cool.....

97tjguzzy

Explorer
Been all over the country with this one....

got any other pictures of the trailer with the SOA... for some reason yours doesnt look as high as others. I have been holding off doing it, but the last few trips out I have been dragging the rear corners of the trailer on rocks.

Jeepin Jason

Observer
Here is a couple of more.

This one was taken about 10 years ago without the RTT on it behind my old TJ with 35"s on it.

Not too many pics on level ground without the top up, guess this is about the closest I have from a few years ago. TJ has 37"s on it.

Close up of the hitch. Notice that I have lowered the lunette to the bottom position and have the pintle on an adjustable hitch which makes it a bit easier to level and then really easy to adjust when I tow it with my Megacab or Suburban.

LowTech

Dirt Track Traveler
Been awhile so I thought I should post w/ my new trailer. Haven't really done much to the inside yet, just some insulating.
11-09-08 (1).JPG11-09-09 (4).JPG11-10-05 (5).JPG11-10-06 (3).JPG

timh

Explorer
Looks sweet Tim. Nicely done. :victory:

Thanks Brad. Its pretty much the same tub as when I bought it but the tongue, suspension, lid, and paint are all new. I have been working on that thing almost non-stop for over a month now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman