3500 RAM Prospector + Alu Cabin + Custom Bed

hdas

Short trip to test setup:

IMG_5186.jpeg

- A small leak in water pump
- 12V inverter outlet doesn’t seem to work or we didn’t operate correctly.
- We have a better idea on the kind of boxes and molle panels we need.

All the rest good. Baby is having a hard time falling asleep

IMG_5189.jpeg

Kingsize24

Short trip to test setup:

View attachment 830904

- A small leak in water pump
- 12V inverter outlet doesn’t seem to work or we didn’t operate correctly.
- We have a better idea on the kind of boxes and molle panels we need.

All the rest good. Baby is having a hard time falling asleep

View attachment 830905
Not bad all in all. You will get that fixed up in no time. And my kiddos were the same every time we changed setups. They get comfortable eventually.

Absolutely love the truck man!

hdas

Smart, high quality accessories make a big difference in your experience. I'm being careful, patient and methodical in choosing what I buy. This first gave me good ideas:

1. I'm a freak for organization, and I don't like loose bags and stuff anywhere. So I need to spend some more money in some inside molle panels to organize stuff.

2. The Goose Gear cabinetry is excellent and I can fit a lot of stuff, but I need to add a couple of boxes in the roof rack.

3. I picked up this mount for maxxtrax which will allow me to fit the Zarges boxes, in the limited space I have. For this I will need to add a loadbar in the current empty space, this will be the first DIY project.

4. The wife wants some sort of sink system. I want something very small and easy to store and put away.

5. We have a big water tank, but we should be drinking water that is filtered, so I will be picking one of these

Next trip will be longer and in June. May is busy with international travel and I might be able to fit and overnight at max.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179